UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best Faction!

Best Factions Is....

• [e.]1337 (E.)

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • -1- One Love -1- (Love)

Votes: 11 10.4%
  • Engage With Rage (Rage)

Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Entourage (Entourage)

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Legion of Doom (D)

• The Zerg (Zerg)

• D3@7H 0N 7H3 8@771F!31D (31D)

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • The Train of Pain (ain)

Votes: 16 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megumi

Wanderer
Re: Best Faction!

_Choru_ said:
My memories are only of it being you I. Erkle, Kal Ort Por, I know some of those chars are the same ppl, but yea.

I., Erkle and Kal Ort Pvp = James.
Though i'd sometimes be on one of them to gate myself out etc.

CiA when in CoM = John Kennedy/Ludwig Von Lith, I./Erkle, Tiens, Poul/Jihadin Redneck
Tiens will probably never play again.
Poul definatly wont play for just over 2 years... Fuckin' Morman.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Steve Zissou said:
Choru you are in no place to call anyone else a newb you stupid brit

lolz, you suck, get over it faggot.

go .sdg and play with wannabe's like lud.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

i suck? ROFLs arent u the guy that mbed me three times and i explode fs you ftw...lol i was laughing in vent saying wow this guy started the game yesterday and yeah .sdg...good one i love how one day i became known to you guys as a cheater...mmhmmm when your getting accused of sometihng pass it on to someone else gg

Retlif

Wanderer

Steve Zissou said:
i suck? ROFLs arent u the guy that mbed me three times and i explode fs you ftw...lol i was laughing in vent saying wow this guy started the game yesterday and yeah .sdg...good one i love how one day i became known to you guys as a cheater...mmhmmm when your getting accused of sometihng pass it on to someone else gg
. sdg

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

you guys fight on the forums like you do on the field...just start calling in more to help...lol so gay irl

Megumi

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:
lolz, you suck, get over it faggot.

go .sdg and play with wannabe's like lud.

I joined Love as a point shield. You joined Rage because Jenova got sick of getting g-whacked :(

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Steve Zissou said:

ive never died to explo fs, so keep up the lies bud.

also i cant ever remember seeing youonthe field, let alone fighting you.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

DementedJester said:
I joined Love as a point shield. You joined Rage because Jenova got sick of getting g-whacked :(

funny how pre UOG you was a ........ TREASURE HUNTER, whereas ive consistantly been in the top guilds throughout every era of uo ive played in.

Megumi

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:
funny how pre UOG you was a ........ TREASURE HUNTER, whereas ive consistantly been in the top guilds throughout every era of uo ive played in.

Actually, i pvpd on Reet and Requiem quite a while before i t-hunted. I basically got sick of getting zerged by B@D 24/7 which was when i switched to t-hunting for a while. I resumed pvping after Betty rescued me from PKs. Shortly after that i made friends with people like GCobbz and Colonial Marine. Shortly after that, Defiance came out and Requiem died. That's when i came to Gamers and made my name.

Pre-Requiem i wasn't really known, i pvpd on Reet as a minor player and dominated a couple of small lonewolf servers. As far as OSI goes, i never really amounted to much *shrugs*.

Choru - Sure, you've been in good guilds throughout your UO "career" and congratulations on that. I really don't care.

The thing is, i made my name on gamers. You've brought your name from else where, you're Banana from VoE or Banana from Untouchables or Choru from Rage. I'm John Kennedy or Lud or Jester. People know me for me (and my forum posting), not for my guild tags.

coldblood

Knight

Steve Zissou said:
you guys fight on the forums like you do on the field...just start calling in more to help...lol so gay irl
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
last time we met you 2v2, you called in 2 more
hahahahahahahahah
. sdg

elohdee

Knight

Dr Zoidberg said:

Actually, it's my vote, now if someone else voted and I made that comment they would indeed get "a" vote.

BETTER STICK TO SOMETHING YOU KNOW, WHICH FROM THE LOOKS OF THINGS IS NOT MUCH :(

IF YOU WOULD LIKE I CAN ALSO SELL YOU PVP LESSONS FOR 500k/hr.

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

elohdee said:
Actually, it's my vote, now if someone else voted and I made that comment they would indeed get "a" vote.

You mean "a second" vote?

And you are right, it is your vote. Its also a vote.

elohdee

Knight

Dr Zoidberg said:
You mean "a second" vote?

And you are right, it is your vote. Its also a vote.

As I said, a failure.

And no further discussion on this subject is needed.

AIM - forever elohdee for UOPVP lessons.

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

elohdee said:
Please stop pointing out my flaws, i am fully aware of them.

I dont know who you are, but you suck at pvp because i dont know what else to say.

Please aim me at forever elohdee and talk to me, maybe you can teach me to be cool.

At least youre honest about it instead of acting like a 12 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.