UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best PK on shard?

Re: Best PK on shard?

I understand my guildmates might not be the best of players, but that don't mean shit when it comes to me.

Step up if think otherwise.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

You know what this means right?

Poptart, Sheivan, Roman, Marley, Gilmore and myself need to form an exclusive guild :v

Andy Roid

Wanderer

DementedJester;1198799 said:
Either "an aimbot" or "miyugi".

It's rare to see me on either.
Mind 1v1ing me once I get back on my regular computer, which is next week? I'm having the greatest trouble with dexxers nowadays, especially axxers.
I play a scribestunmage btw.

Sam-hybrid

Knight

Rambone;1198839 said:

Poptart, Sheivan, Roman, Marley, Gilmore and myself need to form an exclusive guild :v

fuck that... PvP wouldnt be worth it haha

Suil Ban;1198857 said:
gilmore has a shitty attitude
rambone's a good guy all around
sheivan's bipolar, switching back and forth between fag and funny
poptart's cool, but he can go on e-peen stretching rampages
don't know roman or marley very well

lmao

Rambone;1198839 said:

This is probably as close as the argument will get to an agreement. So i would have to go with those 6

Megumi

Wanderer

Rambone;1198839 said:

Gilmore is fucking terrible... Sheivan isn't very good.

Not encountered Marley to really have an opinion.

From what i've seen, you and poptart are decent though.

Andy Roid;1198870 said:
Mind 1v1ing me once I get back on my regular computer, which is next week? I'm having the greatest trouble with dexxers nowadays, especially axxers.
I play a scribestunmage btw.

Once i get my computer fixed.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

tbh i think gilmore's an ass, I just included him in there because his name has been coming up alot.

plain and simple, the UO combat system is based too heavily on luck for there to be a single best player.

spl

Wanderer

Heavy Smoker;1192177 said:
I'm the best everyone knows it....

yes you are, if you count the you as in you and your other 3 pk friends.

I think marley and rambone is the only pk that will give u a 1v1 fight if you encounter them, the others or maybe i have not encounter enough of the other solo pkers, most like call in for help in from vent.