UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

best pvper ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greyc2w

Wanderer
Re: best pvper ever

elohdee said:
I havent been in a 4v4 in forever, and never fought c2w in one... SORRY NICE TRY.

Secondly, you're saying he has 117hp AND 10+ str pots..... ???

Yeah makes sense genius.....

Well, your guild lost the 4v4 then. Go cry some more.

He meant Urinal had 117 hps and 10 str potions in his bag. You're not very smart are you?

d e j a

Wanderer

elohdee said:
I havent been in a 4v4 in forever, and never fought c2w in one... SORRY NICE TRY.

Secondly, you're saying he has 117hp AND 10+ str pots..... ???

Yeah makes sense genius.....

117 hp and 10+ str pots. Yeah, makes sense genius....

Retlif

Wanderer

d e j a said:
You really think I didn't notice that after I photshoped it and made it larger? Sersiouly?
You are shit talking LOD about having STR pots YET the screenshot clearly says Urinal Cake. Good job at making yourself look like an idiot on the internet.

elohdee

Knight

d e j a said:

117 hp and 10+ str pots. Yeah, makes sense genius....
Oh yeah, forgot it showed potions...

I also forgot it mattered how many str pots he carried.....

Bottom line;

Little less posting from you, a little more fielding please :-P

d e j a

Wanderer

Retlif said:
You are shit talking LOD about having STR pots YET the screenshot clearly says Urinal Cake. Good job at making yourself look like an idiot on the internet.

I was your age when I started playing this game on OSI. Enough said.

Greyc2w

Wanderer

Do you not get that the whole point was YOU said 2v2's shouldn't involve str pots yet Urinal has 117 str and plenty of str pots to keep chugging? I think the whole post was to show you guys complain about us using str pots and use them yourself. Failed again. Lose some more set fights.

Retlif you really are an idiot.

elohdee

Knight

Greyc2w said:
Do you not get that the whole point was YOU said 2v2's shouldn't involve str pots yet Urinal has 117 str and plenty of str pots to keep chugging? I think the whole post was to show you guys complain about us using str pots and use them yourself. Failed again. Lose some more set fights.

Retlif you really are an idiot.

10 pots is no where near plenty to keep chuggin.

Yes we use them, they were obviously fielding, not going to some set 2v2, just happened to run into you...

Secondly, you and droopy chugged half a keg of str

Let's see 10 pots < 50 pots.

3v3?

Greyc2w

Wanderer

It's funny we do a setup 3v3 with flipper and you newbs STILL lose. If we did it with deja you wouldn't stand a chance. Imagine with Robo. Imagine with chucky and aeon.

We'll just pick a random guy from Brit next time and see if you guys can win with your best 3. I love having a different team everytime and killing your best 3. You really do suck, no seriously, no honestly you do.

Retlif

Wanderer

d e j a said:
I was your age when I started playing this game on OSI. Enough said.
Your point is? I don't even play this game anymore.

Good job for playing a game for 5 years, just proves you probably don't have a life.

Greyc2w

Wanderer

elohdee said:
10 pots is no where near plenty to keep chuggin.

Yes we use them, they were obviously fielding, not going to some set 2v2, just happened to run into you...

Secondly, you and droopy chugged half a keg of str

Let's see 10 pots < 50 pots.

3v3?

When we ran into you (the time you complained about us chuggin str pots) was on the field, just like when we ran into you today. Failed again LAWD.

Greyc2w

Wanderer

Retlif said:
Your point is? I don't even play this game anymore.

Good job for playing a game for 5 years, just proves you probably don't have a life.

I've played longer than 5 years, get it right. Way to post over 1,000 times and then talk shit to me about not having a life.

d e j a

Wanderer

elohdee said:
May I also ask the name of your char?

d e j a said:
I'm the guy that was in that 4v4 tourny a few weeks back with Troublesome x2 and Flipper. I think we won it? Last round being us vs you? Yeah.

d e j a said:
I'm not guilded, and in the very rare time that I PvP I usually do so with c2w. You can find me in game as "stay humble".

For a faction forum troll you really are failing.

Greyc2w

Wanderer

MemphisWade said:
this is possible? you do mean base str right?

If you don't know what I'm referring to, just stop posting. How about Rage starts doing setup fights with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.