UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best thing ever!

kevinspace

Wanderer
The internet, so everyone can read the unargued opinions of preferances that try to communicate a self interest.
Where the fuck would I be without that.

Dahdread

Wanderer
Amnesia said:
What is the best thing ever invented in your opinion?

I am going to go with milk-chocolate and baby wipes :D

Invented guys!!
i just wonder who invented SlipTongue69's girlfriend

kevinspace

Wanderer
Awesome Draco, you just gave me the image of some guy sitting infront of a computer playing Ultima Online and chewing tobacco-- spitting into some sort of aluminum tin. Just imagine the chain of events in human history that could make such a thing possible.

VoxVioleur said:
Awesome Draco, you just gave me the image of some guy sitting infront of a computer playing Ultima Online and chewing tobacco-- spitting into some sort of aluminum tin. Just imagine the chain of events in human history that could make such a thing possible.

This is my brother, his name is Glenn. He has dip cans all over his room, among various messes. He enjoy's long walks on the beach and. . .lol
I think the best thing ever invented is the English Alphabet.

kio123

Knight
what do you mean nothing can exist without a name. do you think humans are center of universe that when they dont know something that thing doesnt exist? you are wrong

kio123 said:
what do you mean nothing can exist without a name. do you think humans are center of universe that when they dont know something that thing doesnt exist? you are wrong

lol yes i do beleive that humans are the center of the universe .. .i've never seen proof that other life forms exist as of yet. .. and how can you speak of something without using a name for it? i don't think it's possible really. . ..

Dahdread

Wanderer
Lord Apollo said:
Beer would have no name, without the english language. .nothing exists without a name....
why do u think english is the ONLY language...бирата си има име и то на много езици!!!

Honor

Wanderer
Honestly, it most be the book or.. maybe the beer can or maybe the TV... but i dont know.. I still just think the best thing is swedish tobacco and UO.

John-demise

Wanderer
Dahdread said:
why do u think english is the ONLY language...бирата си има име и то на много езици!!!

Because its the only one that matters.

Umm....J/K to any would be flamers!!!

pbguy434

Knight
Lord Apollo said:
Beer would have no name, without the english language. .nothing exists without a name....
Even though the Egyptians first came up with it. Then the Germans perfected it.