UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Biggest most Feared Active Guild?

yem

Knight
Re: Biggest most Feared Active Guild?

no guild is feared.
end of story.
some people just don't like being outnumbered every time they fight.

Rufio_NMK

Sorceror

i have a funny story about a gathering of blues

the other day i was on one on my blues
so then i got bored soo then i went red hunting
i tryed to get past the gate of the brit gy
but there were like 8 blues hiding.
then like 3 reds roll in and Boom
insta-kill to of them 1 gets away,

if i was one of these reds i would be so scared ;] cause youll
never know when theyll be around

those blues must sleep soo good at night...

TheRemedy

Sorceror

yem;1586193 said:
no guild is feared.
end of story.
some people just don't like being outnumbered every time they fight.

UOG isn't what it used to be. 2D(di) stands out in my memory of being pretty tough, they would call in people, but wouldn't run they would stay and fight. Best tactic was kill and get the fuck out fast before more showed up. The guilds 3 years later that you all talk about, is when you run up with a group of three on one guy, then he runs to sand pit, and 7 guys are waiting there and you get dropped. This is the new uog "fear". For those who have >3 yrs experience, I would say any of the GM's and their guilds and a couple player guilds are left in my memory. No WKD......

LKP;1586186 said:
That's the only impression I have of [V]. I know they roll deep, and they attack solo PK's - usually before going for the blue(s) he's fighting. They'll jump in on a 1v1. That's the limit of my experience with them, and I don't respect that. Does that mean they're all shitty PvPers? Of course not. It just means they're not the kind of players I'd want to group with.

You really can't cultivate an impression... you just do your thing and let people judge you based on your actions, coupled with whatever prejudices they carry.

eh w/e. we got people and we fight outnumbered all the time. we're not here to make friends and we drop anyone. respect, beh... at least now you know not to come on screen w/ us i guess. ;)

Abu Garcia

Wanderer

Steve Zissou;1585833 said:
that i did ! im also wearing penny loafers and a cardigan, WANNA FITE BOUT IT!?

as a matter of fact i do penny loafers are for rich people but the cardigen is a different story all to gether

Abu Garcia

Wanderer

i have ran into [v] many times they are better at group than my guild i will say that but imho ambition is the only one i have respect for as i 1v1 him 4 bout 15-20 min and finally lost. with that said i agree that no guild is feared just soem are respected like immortal, check 6, the untouables, oso, dynasty adn so forth as i cant remeber any more off the top of my head but if i do i will post and there are more just can't think at the moment but my hats off to these guilds and im sure more

Abu Garcia;1586274 said:
i have ran into [v] many times they are better at group than my guild i will say that but imho ambition is the only one i have respect for as i 1v1 him 4 bout 15-20 min and finally lost. with that said i agree that no guild is feared just soem are respected like immortal, check 6, the untouables, oso, dynasty adn so forth as i cant remeber any more off the top of my head but if i do i will post and there are more just can't think at the moment but my hats off to these guilds and im sure more

Ambition is good, he plays different hours than most of us so hes on a lot by himself i guess. But tbh everyone in this guild is of good quality imo, and i wouldnt be shocked if you 1v1 anyone in this guild. We call in on the sole purpose b/c we are group fighting, we're on together to play together not to find 1v1's ya know. Normally anyone who ask any of us for a 1v1 we give it to them later, when we're not all out on the field.
Some guilds are feared, as in [IC for example in factions.. but some of those are for different reasons ;)

eh, I'm sure half, if not more than half of my guild would take out countless numbers of any guild...Myself, as well as many members of my guild have took out people when we were their 3 vs our 1...but when you get ganked, you get ganked...not much to say about that....most feared guild on trhe shard? I'ma have to say its Ajaxs newbie guild..cause when they are ready to roll, we're all fucked...

\EOS

Cynical Machine;1586321 said:
I'ma have to say its Ajaxs newbie guild..cause when they are ready to roll, we're all fucked...

\EOS

And Im gonna make it my duty to kill off as many of them lil busters as I can!
Were these lil pinks hang out at?

Countessa

Knight

Rambone;1585501 said:
3 years ago, the last thing a PK'er would want to see on his screen was 2D

TheRemedy;1586223 said:
UOG isn't what it used to be. 2D(di) stands out in my memory of being pretty tough, they would call in people, but wouldn't run they would stay and fight. Best tactic was kill and get the fuck out fast before more showed up. The guilds 3 years later that you all talk about, is when you run up with a group of three on one guy, then he runs to sand pit, and 7 guys are waiting there and you get dropped. This is the new uog "fear". For those who have >3 yrs experience, I would say any of the GM's and their guilds and a couple player guilds are left in my memory. No WKD......

If I was asked, I'd have to agree with these posts. There have been many guilds come and go, but 2D still sticks out in my senile mind as a guild to avoid. Not to mention, they are the only guild/players that has Ever earned a permanent ban at my cove. Bastards.

:cool:

byrdman

Sorceror

Countessa;1586422 said:
If I was asked, I'd have to agree with these posts. There have been many guilds come and go, but 2D still sticks out in my senile mind as a guild to avoid. Not to mention, they are the only guild/players that has Ever earned a permanent ban at my cove. Bastards.

:cool:

That bad?

impactaway

Wanderer

WhiteBay;1585861 said:
WKD is built of shitty players that just gank. (any wkd members who disagree aim me and we duel for 1 mill check - doubledeezuo)

Don't say things like this and not follow up. I aimed you lets see if you respond...

And I would say as far and Red/Blue pvp, WKD is definatly the biggest and most feared. People can say "OH WEEL YOO GUYZ HAVE NEWBS AND SUCKZORZ" but they are just the same miner pks that run from us. We probally have the best gate in system of any guild and all members are able to get anywhere fast. A few pks don't run from us, mainly Old school ownage, unless Border Patrol is on, he offscreens slightly more then he rages in vent.

As far as factions, Dream Team is feared the most, but uDo is biggest and active.

2D was nasty in their day, I remember after I scammed a member, I would log on and they would be camping my house. I finally gave what I got back because of the grief they had caused me.

kevamg

Wanderer

impactaway;1586446 said:
2D was nasty in their day, I remember after I scammed a member, I would log on and they would be camping my house. I finally gave what I got back because of the grief they had caused me.

Wow..Now thats a notorious guild!

Abu Garcia

Wanderer

i remeber 2d my boys genocide and earth worm jim were in that guild they definetly were good what ever happened to them?? and wanker i agree with some of what you said and your right i have only 1v1 ambition and nazerath but i beat nazerath but lik ei said before wanjker [V] is better than my guild so you have my respect

Abu Garcia;1586608 said:
i remeber 2d my boys genocide and earth worm jim were in that guild they definetly were good what ever happened to them?? and wanker i agree with some of what you said and your right i have only 1v1 ambition and nazerath but i beat nazerath but lik ei said before wanjker [V] is better than my guild so you have my respect

Stides was one of the main members in 2D! Ask him! They used to have a website DieIRL Online Gaming Community I think some of them were banned for beating the GM's in an orgazined 9v9 duel and the GM's found they were exploiting the rules somehow. I remember reading about it a little after I started here.

A Monkey Man

Sorceror

datonedude;1586756 said:
Stides was one of the main members in 2D! Ask him! They used to have a website DieIRL Online Gaming Community I think some of them were banned for beating the GM's in an orgazined 9v9 duel and the GM's found they were exploiting the rules somehow. I remember reading about it a little after I started here.

i was allso in dir irl gaming i got banned cause i payd out the guild leader as a joke hahaha you americans cant take a joke. i was like kax/john o forget is a little kid and the other members told him i said that like woopdy doo ahhh well pretty sure there all on demise....? with the rest of the good pvprs i thunk -_-

A Monkey Man;1586783 said:
i was allso in dir irl gaming i got banned cause i payd out the guild leader as a joke hahaha you americans cant take a joke. i was like kax/john o forget is a little kid and the other members told him i said that like woopdy doo ahhh well pretty sure there all on demise....? with the rest of the good pvprs i thunk -_-

Try writing when you're sober!

"payd out the guild leader?"

"i was like kax/john o forget is a little kid?"

"told him i said that like woopdy do?"

EH?

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

I am definitely the least feared red =P

All I do is chit-chat and get ganked.