UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

buying unnamed com horse.

elohdee

Knight
None of you have posted to the topic, shouldn't post unless it's to topic ;[

And to be on topic, I'm sure scince "IC" or people from "IC" are forming, I'm sure their leetness will have towns soon, so there is your horsie ;p

DeltaGreen

Sorceror
1)Sry last I checked I never had under 60 points in com...day I joined --> 70+ w/ proof. :<
2)Tamerkiller -- Tamergod you mean :< And he's back too, so we'll be running around soon.
3) thx el for actually paying attention to the topic.

silver55

Wanderer
why stay to the topic when the topic is posted in the wrong part of the forums? I would think that this would go to the traders forum and not the faction ;\ chalk one up for michael.

elohdee

Knight
Michael Jackson said:
why stay to the topic when the topic is posted in the wrong part of the forums? I would think that this would go to the traders forum and not the faction ;\ chalk one up for michael.

Actually it can be in either, hence it deals with faction, but also a trade, sir, dont speak you narb :( Now leave and stop trying to flame,

chalk one up for el oh dee

Hunts1287

Wanderer
no, it would really go into trade forums. el, sorry i have to dissagree so this thread is free for a variety of things.

DeltaGreen

Sorceror
k. your gay -- + 1 to me.
your gay again. -- + 1 to me.
again your gay -- + 1 to me.
shall I continue? just stop talking michael...thank you...

Hunts1287

Wanderer
And here we see the wild Delta Green showing off his stupidity, yes folks he isent quite harmful just quite dopey. I wouldent suggest you approach him friendly but more on a forcefull side. Stay tuned in for the Wild life discoverys, with your host Hunts tomorrow.

Megumi

Wanderer
DeltaGreen said:
k. your gay -- + 1 to me.
your gay again. -- + 1 to me.
again your gay -- + 1 to me.
shall I continue? just stop talking michael...thank you...

You're gramatically inept, -5 for you.

DeltaGreen

Sorceror
good thing you never beat me....nor ever will beat me in a duel hunts...your a post whore..nothing more. sry I dont care about my grammar on the internet...i'll get back to you when I start to care... fyi i wont post back to any of your childish remarks...

Hunts1287

Wanderer
delta, i've beat you in a duel during your ic days with my pk Rick james.. ok? i never dueled you after that because one you talked shit that i was a tank and you had already knew the rules and what i was and two your spam macro was incredible.

Megumi

Wanderer
Delta - you were a newbie on test, you're a newbie now. Some things just don't change. Either quit UO or fucking kill yourself.