UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Can we have +1000 luck in felluca like in OSI ?

Should we have +1000 luck in felluca ?

• Yes, it could be beneficial to the shard.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Hell NO!

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don't care ...

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • STFU trammel noob!

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

suiris

Sorceror
I don't know when was that introduced in OSI and if it is past Demise cut off point, however i think its good to have it here (Risk vs Reward).
What do you think people ?

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Fel is already buffed up in some ways.

Ressources harvested have a higher yield, respawn time is faster, I believe there is already enough reasons for hunting in Fel vs Trammel to make it worth the trip and the risk.

MadeInQuebec

How many have you seen to actually hunt in felluca ? Don't include AFK miners, lumberjacks and ppl farming the dread spiders .
The question actually should be:

How many have you seen to actually hunt?

Perhaps fel dungeon are empty to your taste, but I assure you that tram dungeon are just as empty. If someone wants to hunt in one of the original dungeons, they have more than enough reason to go to Fel.

If they hunt in Ilshenar or Malas, they are most likely hunting for peerless keys, ML named boss, or other types of mobs that are not available in the mainland.

Itchy Fish

Sorceror
Fel is already buffed up in some ways.

Ressources harvested have a higher yield, respawn time is faster, I believe there is already enough reasons for hunting in Fel vs Trammel to make it worth the trip and the risk.
i strongly disagree with this comment due to the fact i have been farming in fel for a really long time an the loot has been shitty since runic fletching kits were put in the only reason in my opinion that people find anything at all is they afk farm for hours and hours because there no one watching even at miasma all night long so if someone follows the rules and farms with max luck they still find shit

MadeInQuebec

i strongly disagree with this comment due to the fact i have been farming in fel for a really long time an the loot has been shitty since runic fletching kits were put in the only reason in my opinion that people find anything at all is they afk farm for hours and hours because there no one watching even at miasma all night long so if someone follows the rules and farms with max luck they still find shit
Then you want to boost luck, so that you get better loot?

You are aware that this will mostly reward all the afk'ers that already hit fel?

At least when they have farmed for 10 hours, you know they might only have gotten 3 or 4 items worth looking at. If you boost it up, they will be the one raking the rewards and I honestly believe that's not the objective here.

The reward for going in fel should be small, but enticing, which I believe it is.

Slugworth

Squire

You are aware that this will mostly reward all the afk'ers that already hit fel?

At least when they have farmed for 10 hours, you know they might only have gotten 3 or 4 items worth looking at. If you boost it up, they will be the one raking the rewards and I honestly believe that's not the objective here.

The reward for going in fel should be small, but enticing, which I believe it is.
Typical trammie response, the reward should always be higher in Fel.

Itchy Fish

Sorceror

you are wrong because i hunt afkers in fel everyday but i also farm there and the loot packs blow so the loot packs were so much better before eos then eos lowered them now they suck so in conclusion in order to find asny good jewels i should finish my suits when im 65 years old

silvertiger

Knight
To be honest. If you haven't got anything to finish your suit you don't farm enough. I have farmed Fel. It's just a grind. Kolby literally used to farm 8 hours a day or more and only got something once or twice a week. This game is about putting your time in.

Itchy Fish

Sorceror
To be honest. If you haven't got anything to finish your suit you don't farm enough. I have farmed Fel. It's just a grind. Kolby literally used to farm 8 hours a day or more and only got something once or twice a week. This game is about putting your time in.
whatever your right ive only been here 4015 days now im saying xavier when he was here loot was good now its shit i personally dont like xavier i think he was a better admin than eos better loot allways around eos is an absentee admin.And who the fuck has 8 hours a day to farm shit no one i and i guess 4015 days isnt putting in time ive prabaly been here lognger then you so stfu

Last edited:

silvertiger

Knight
whatever your right ive only been here 4015 days now im saying xavier when he was here loot was good now its shit i personally dont like xavier i think he was a better admin than eos better loot allways around eos is an absentee admin.And who the fuck has 8 hours a day to farm shit no one i and i guess 4015 days isnt putting in time ive prabaly been here lognger then you so stfu
If your suit isn't finished with 4015 days better loot won't help you anyway. Quit crying. If you are interested in"better admins" and "better" loot. Xavier has a shard you can go get banned on. @drak shoot us a link.

Itchy Fish

Sorceror
If your suit isn't finished with 4015 days better loot won't help you anyway. Quit crying. If you are interested in"better admins" and "better" loot. Xavier has a shard you can go get banned on. @drak shoot us a link.
i lost all my stuff when i got banned and ive dropped more shit than youve probably ever had here so i again i says stfu

silvertiger

Knight
I will not shut up. Who's fault is it you got banned? I have only been back almost a year now and if I had tried as hard as you said you have i would have all 28 of my characters suited. You are obviously doing something wrong. My guess would be bank sitting at Brit Bank or checking every vendor on the server daily. If you spend your time actually farming you can do good. One hour of farming nets you 200-500k depending on what you farm. Doing 1 hour a day for 1 month= 5.6kk - 15.5kk depending on the number of days in the month and the amount of gold obtained in your one hour per day. In one year that is 67.2kk - 186kk... just in gold. In 4015 days: 803kk - 2,007.5kk or 2 billion just in gold. And you are going to try to tell me you can't finish your suit? Quit being lazy and play the game or quit complaining about being poor.