UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Charity of Demise

Ajani

Page
MIQ's Demises Homes For The Homeless
SilverTiger's Vet ressing services
Bama's Forum's Searching services (she can find anything)

Last edited:

kobra89pl

Sorceror

Phelon

Knight
I used to keep 3-4 weavers for almost two years in sanctuary so people could get their l6 focus. I decided to do that after watching HZ fuck people out of their high level focus too many times. Those cats would either stand one tile off the circle or let you get l6 then run off several toons then run back on and recast dropping your level back to 2 or 3.
It wasn't a charity but just doing the decent thing so everyone could enjoy a little sanctuary love :) Friends and enemies.

Loler

Page
but you are saying they would go there get a 6 then run off and give the other player a 2? how do they do that if they arent there? i dont understand your hypothetical situaton it just doesnt make sense.

april0395

Sorceror
They would have a spare character in the sanctuary that they would cast arcane circle with, to help them get a level 6. When they would run their main character off, they'd cast it on the spare so the others on the circle would have a lower focus.

Phelon

Knight
but you are saying they would go there get a 6 then run off and give the other player a 2? how do they do that if they arent there? i dont understand your hypothetical situaton it just doesnt make sense.
Then you are a retard. If 5 people are standing in the focus circle and you run in and cast then you get a l6 focus. If 4 step one tile off the circle and one recasts arcane circle then your focus changes to l2. HZ did this intentionally to people. I camped weavers in sanctuary for everyone. Other cool people like Otim did too. Make sense?

Loler

Page
no cause if they all run off the circle then so can you? unless you are slow which i definitely could see mentally slow by the way you are explaining this.

i just dont understand how hard it is to move off the circle after you see them cast or cast it yourself....

not to mention if it was HZ sanctuary circle is pvp area so they would just kill you no?

Phelon

Knight
no cause if they all run off the circle then so can you? unless you are slow which i definitely could see mentally slow by the way you are explaining this.

i just dont understand how hard it is to move off the circle after you see them cast or cast it yourself....

not to mention if it was HZ sanctuary circle is pvp area so they would just kill you no?
No, HZ didn't kill me much. This was before UO Steam and auto play. I see why you don't understand much.

Loler

Page
I have been one of the top mages on every server ive played on since 2005. You would lose to me with my monitor off if steam didnt exist.