UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Charity of Demise

zulu2401

Squire
If that's true then I'm laughing. Sorry but last time we dueled he was dead about 10 times but lived when he offscreened. Literally just healed and mindlessly spammed stupid shit until I ran out of supplies. Malo watched the whole fight lasted about 20 mins. I turned off my hotkeys to tell him I was leaving and died to a lightning like a dumbass. He's not good he just spams mindrot and strangle until you have zero mana and runs you out of pots and apples.

zulu2401

Squire
Wasn't much of a duel. Just him running around heal spamming mindrot and strangle lol. For him to be such a good mage he sure struggled with me.

mantorras

Sorceror

Loler

Page
The difference in that fight is you ran out of pots was 180 pots or so used. I used less then 10 in the 40 minute fight. Want to go to pits i wont use wraith form?

Maloskies

Squire
The difference in that fight is you ran out of pots was 180 pots or so used. I used less then 10 in the 40 minute fight. Want to go to pits i wont use wraith form?
I remember seeing you mortaled and redlined quite a few times and off screening in that 1v1, usually that means you lose. Don't know if you guys agreed to anything beforehand. I'm not saying you're bad, but I've seen better 1v1ers just in my guild, and I imagine there are a lot more players on demise. I bet you'd lose to shenanigans and reefer. Are you good? Yea, are you one of the best? Nah.

Loler

Page
i offscreened once he offscreened more then that. if you remember when he recalls out the first duel and offscreened the second as he died trying to spam mini heal.

also yes i got redlined by a tactics mage who landed several consecutive mortals in a row as soon as 1 ended. you didnt hear me complain once about what he did.

i would love to pit fight anyone in your guild including reefer and shennagans.

i play a spawn based template and field fight vs tactics mages who can actually combo in mortals and para blows and constantly run off screen theres a reason very few people take me up on pit fight challenges and another reason why most the tactics mages who are "so good" refuse to join 1 vs 1 events when they are on.

also the fact he ran out of pots chugging 180 in the fights and the fact i only carry 20 of each pot and didnt need to chug more then 10 total is a joke.

zulu2401

Squire
I had to use a fuckin quell the majority of the fight cuz u kept spamming mindrot and still had you offscreen more than you will admit. I offscreened one time and that was the very end of the fight when u got me and I had turned off hotkeys. Good job though I won't say you didn't win that one due to my own mistake.

Loler

Page
I cant use my miniheal/pot macro in pits
I understand no problem. Just figured you would want a place where pots dont matter and i cant off screen would be your advantage right? oh wait i off screen more then you and chug more i guess.

Anthony File

Sorceror
I remember seeing you mortaled and redlined quite a few times and off screening in that 1v1, usually that means you lose. Don't know if you guys agreed to anything beforehand. I'm not saying you're bad, but I've seen better 1v1ers just in my guild, and I imagine there are a lot more players on demise. I bet you'd lose to shenanigans and reefer. Are you good? Yea, are you one of the best? Nah.
Joey and Reefer would fuck his world up in the pits. x)

zulu2401

Squire
Duel pits don't matter. It's just a handicap for people with better suits and ping and less skill. Either I kill you or I don't. Any of you are welcome to try I constantly flag people like havoc who I thought was a decent pvper. Come into guards and die or I overflag and get ganked. The point is I give everyone an opportunity to fight me and see what they're made of. Always turns out the same. Offscreen, they die or gank me. I want MB. Don't care about anyone else. He's the biggest bitch on this server I flag him everytime I see him and he runs behind 10 of you. Great leader you have there.

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
you know what's hilarious and annoying?

the best thing people could do for the noobs, is buy everything in their shops lol
but then we would have to throw it all out, and that would be such a pain in the ass lmao... it would be so much more fun and satisfying for them than just giving them gold, but man, what a pain in the ass lol

edit; omg! might actually just make a character, give him gold, send him around, take the remaining gold, then delete him :D
... that's actually an awesome idea, and only buy the junk lol, might do that. throw like 500k, 50k on each vendor, that'd be decent charity work i think
gms should sentence people to it after jail lmao

Last edited: