UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

beelzebub

Knight
Re: Chatter

yes, but you cannot discuss carpets you fuck face.

i got this one rug, i dig through it whenever i need to get high cuz its got really deep fibers and catches all the crack that falls ont he ground so i catch it out of the fibers and smoke it and get high again.

its a good rug

beelzebub

Knight

Countessa;1670768 said:
Until soraged is back up, I'm opening this thread for chatter/nonsense posting/bored posting. No more thread derails please (you know who you are).

This is not a spam thread to up post count (you know who you are).

Use some common sense in this thread. This is still on the Hybrid forum.
Bantering and mild flaming is fine but watch the language a bit. No nude pics/linking, of course.

etc, etc, etc

so i can spam and post count myself? and derail threads still??

AWESOME...

but honestly instead of this gay ass thread that is gonna get huge and gay and annoying as all fuck, why dont you *temporarily* open starbucks?

i dont understand... i mean... it just sits there unused, wishing someone cared about it...

[e cry

quid pro quo

Wanderer

beelzebub;1670932 said:
yes, but you cannot discuss carpets you fuck face.

i got this one rug, i dig through it whenever i need to get high cuz its got really deep fibers and catches all the [strike]crack[/strike] pubes that falls ont he ground so i catch it out of the fibers and smoke it and get high again.

its a good rug

Fix'd

Countessa

Knight

beelzebub;1670935 said:
but honestly instead of this gay ass thread that is gonna get huge and gay and annoying as all fuck, why dont you *temporarily* open starbucks?

i dont understand... i mean... it just sits there unused, wishing someone cared about it...

[e cry

This is my evil plot to herd all the gamers forum riffraff into one thread so they are easier to shoot.

In starbucks they would run around like rabid sheep (if sheep can be rabid).

beelzebub

Knight

Countessa;1670941 said:
This is my evil plot to herd all the gamers forum riffraff into one thread so they are easier to shoot.

In starbucks they would run around like rabid sheep (if sheep can be rabid).

well then fuck this thread, you sneaky fuckers. im going to go derail every thread i see for the next 10 years now.

PREPARE FOR THE ONSLAUGHT!

kdivers

Knight

Countessa;1670768 said:
Until soraged is back up, I'm opening this thread for chatter/nonsense posting/bored posting. No more thread derails please (you know who you are).

This is not a spam thread to up post count (you know who you are).

Use some common sense in this thread. This is still on the Hybrid forum.
Bantering and mild flaming is fine but watch the language a bit. No nude pics/linking, of course.

etc, etc, etc

So.... Me, Ozzy, Lorthic, and Tribal are not permitted to post here then?

Status
Not open for further replies.