UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Check 6

theRoadshow

Wanderer
Ugh I know... I miss that game. And... UOG has shoved me into the arms of D2 again...

Its sick. :(. Is there a way to dl CS free? If there is... I think ill play again. The good ol' days... the 3 games I spent way too much time on in HS.

-_-

ChuckR

Page
*a bloody man appears from the shadows carrying a dagger*
*takes off running and impales it into Kumbas head and catches it as it comes throught the back of his skull*
*edges to roadshow and rapes him w/ his super fast hits*
*an arrow hits the figure in the back peircing his heart... its Spriggan's arrow*
*he turns around and throws it through Spriggan recall macro in his last effort to get revenge*
*Spriggan dies soon after when he cant escape the newly resed tb nub*
*GG*

theRoadshow

Wanderer
Wow... "Big C" killed everyone... I think.

Even those that were already dead :(. Like... ME! Remember? Wanker and Kumba's Fs's? Yah... I bit it a long time ago. Like usual. I think the death shroud is part of my outfit.

Ugh... im really hesitant to buy new games... I keep getting disapointed. I bought WoW and loved it for 3 weeks. After that, I uninstalled it immediately and threw it across the room. I think I gave it away after that. So stupid.

Maybe ill give HL2 a shot. Or... GW. Who knows?

-_-