UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

CL - I thank you

Kenny-

Wanderer
Reality said:

GOOD AWNSER :p Love the Faction Fights Also shall be fun having more :)
IC is a good guild and i have alot of respect for them even if they all hate me :p But hopfully ur on some more u POS!!! jk Looking forward to the fightin!

C

Cricket

A positive comment.

That isn't allowed on these forums.

Quick, let's turn this into a miserable flaming thread.

~C

Kenny-

Wanderer
Reality said:
I love faction battles no matter what

Thanks for fighting

I Withdraw anything nice ever said to u you my sir have Proved that u are just a faggot who all u do is talk shit No shit IC will Kill CL when u got 11 peopel and 2 Tamers Hmm Use ur head Bolas + 11 Peeps + Tamers I got a Video we had 7 peeps Outnumbered a lttle Yes?
Isnt it Embarresing to be in IC i thought it was. And dont talk shit to my Guildies if u cant back it up with even fights Log on some time with less then 20 guildies on for once fucking newb. i dont give a fuck if u get ur GM friends to ban me cuz im sick of IC cuz all u can do is gank Dont fucking Kill someone 10v1 and Start saying FUCKING SO ORGANIZED 10v1 is not Organization its walking threw town gankin

Kenny- said:
I Withdraw anything nice ever said to u you my sir have Proved that u are just a faggot who all u do is talk shit No shit IC will Kill CL when u got 11 peopel and 2 Tamers Hmm Use ur head Bolas + 11 Peeps + Tamers I got a Video we had 7 peeps Outnumbered a lttle Yes?
Isnt it Embarresing to be in IC i thought it was. And dont talk shit to my Guildies if u cant back it up with even fights Log on some time with less then 20 guildies on for once fucking newb. i dont give a fuck if u get ur GM friends to ban me cuz im sick of IC cuz all u can do is gank Dont fucking Kill someone 10v1 and Start saying FUCKING SO ORGANIZED 10v1 is not Organization its walking threw town gankin

Im taking it that this is because we gave you a assbeating a few minutes ago. Just before we handed that out to you, 7 CL were camping the Vesper High Rollers table taunting us. We aren't stupid. We are superiorly organized compared to any guild on the server, including GoD.

Go fuck yourself, you think your cool by spamming eb/flamestrike at the high rollers tables makes you look cool? Or better than us? Get a fucken clue.

Good thing you guys left, we would have mopped you up in Vesper, we had gates ready to go to get some IC on the scene, we had 3 IC on the high rollers table and you had 7 IC surrounding us. You left shortly afterwards, we found you at the GY and utilized no pets, you guys split up/died/recalled/etc

The same old, your dead and OoooooOOing cause your guild lacks orginization

Phantom16

Wanderer
Reality said:
we found you at the GY and utilized no pets, you guys split up/died/recalled/etc

you used no pets!?!??!

lol, ok.....

and i didnt run, i tryed to get some shots off on the first guy then got rushed by the other 10...including a mare.....

Obe[IC]

Wanderer
It's nice to see Kenny so frustrated over a video game that he can't even type straight anymore.

Btw, enjoy those 40 hours in faction remission. Sorry your idiocy turned you red :[

Phantom16 said:
you used no pets!?!??!

lol, ok.....

and i didnt run, i tryed to get some shots off on the first guy then got rushed by the other 10...including a mare.....

Hm. I do believe in the situation you're talking about. One of you bola'd me then had the ingenious idea to try and attack the mare. Don't blame me. I don't roll an all kill macro. I just use a 5x Mage template and the fear of pets to keep me from being bola'd in the process. =)

Cheers.

Kenny-

Wanderer
Obe[IC] said:
It's nice to see Kenny so frustrated over a video game that he can't even type straight anymore.

Btw, enjoy those 40 hours in faction remission. Sorry your idiocy turned you red :[

Hm. I do believe in the situation you're talking about. One of you bola'd me then had the ingenious idea to try and attack the mare. Don't blame me. I don't roll an all kill macro. I just use a 5x Mage template and the fear of pets to keep me from being bola'd in the process. =)

Cheers.

Sorry sir its 8hrs of Red cuz im 1 Short Term :/ and i rly could care less and we got a Video rolling if ud like to count the Numbers and the 4 mares thanks and not are fault when 10 peeps run up with MS Precasted cuz u know exaculy where we are no shit we gonna run