UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

CL - I thank you

DeltaGreen

Sorceror
lol............kenny....pop a few chill pills, you wont come near making a difference, factions have been the same ever since they were introduced... ( very beginning was fun w/ minax and before sir ryan getting banned 2x etc ) but we've all been through this 5 242gr3f3fnc2283u times, and its how the faction system is atm, so live w/ it.

Lorthic

Knight
And, yes, they roll 10 deep at all times (except IgnusTheBlue, whom seems lost most of the time), so that means you need to do a 2:1 ratio. Get twenty. Get thirty. Fuck them over. Make them want to quit. I have nothing against IC or anyone else, because grudges are fucking stupid ifl and ig. I'm just sick of the bitching. You'll tell me not to read, but it's here, in-game, and in IRC. Not to mention the multiple dick-suckings I get from people who pop their mouths off and say, "Man, IC sucks. Gankers." So, I just push smack them in t3h head and tell them to get back on it.