UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Classic bad jokes (KEEP EM CLEAN)

psz

Administrator
Classic bad jokes (KEEP EM CLEAN)

Q: What's the best way to lose 100-200 lbs of uneeded fat?

A: Divorce

A woman keeps nagging her husband to buy her a new sports car. She was tired of driving the car she had which, of course, was fine for him.

They go shopping, look at all the different models, but nothing satisfied her. She says to him, "You just don't GET it, do you?!? I want something that can do zero to two hundred and forty in less than four seconds!"

So he bought her a bathroom scale.

bknoid

Wanderer
Good one

This is a little long but its really good. First joke I read in a long time that made me laugh out loud.

A woman decides to have a facelift for her 50th birthday. She spend $5,000 and feels pretty good about the results. On her way home, she stops at a news stand to buy a newspaper. Before leaving, she says to the clerk, "I hope you don't mind my asking, but how old do you think I am?"

"About 32," is the reply.

"Nope! I'm exactly 50," the woman says happily.

A little while later she goes into McDonald's and asks the counter girl the very same question. The girl replies, "I guess about 29."

The woman replies, "Nope I'm 50."

Now she's feeling really good about herself. She stops in a drug store on her way down the street. She goes up to the counter to get some mints and asks the clerk this burning question. The clerk responds, "Oh, I'd say 30."

Again she proudly responds, "I am 50, but thank you."

While waiting for the bus to go home, she asks an old man waiting next to h! er the same question.

He replies, "Lady, I'm 78 and my eye sight is going. Although, when I was young, there was a sure way to tell how old a woman was. It sounds very forward, but it requires you to let me put my hands under your bra. Then, and only then can I tell you EXACTLY how old you are."

They wait in silence on the empty street until curiosity gets the best of her. She finally blurts out, "What the hell, go ahead."

He slips both of his hands under her blouse and begins to feel around very slowly and carefully. He bounces and weighs each breast...He gently pinches each nipple. He pushes her breasts together and rubs them against each other.

After a couple of minutes of this, she says, "Okay, okay...How old am I?"

He completes one last squeeze of her breasts, removes his hands, and says, "Madam, you are 50."

Stunned and amazed, the woman says, "That was incredible, how could you tell?'

The old man says, "promise you won't get mad?"

"I promise I won't." she says.

"I was behind you in line at McDonald's.

MTaylor

Wanderer
Two small jokes... :)

Junior had just received his brand new drivers license. To celebrate, the whole family trooped out to the driveway and climbed into the car for his inaugural drive. Dad immediately headed to the back seat, directly behind the newly minted driver. "I'll bet you're back there to get a change of scenery after all those months of sitting in the front passenger seat teaching me how to drive," said the beaming boy to his old man. "Nope," came dad's reply, "I'm gonna sit back here and kick the back of your seat while you drive, just like you have been doing to me for sixteen years."

A man is walking down the street and he sees a boy riding a wagon. The boy has his dog pulling it with a rope attached to the dogs balls. The man says "You know if you tied it around his neck, it would go faster." The boy replies, "I know but then I wouldn't get the cool siren."

Jossy

Wanderer
Q. what's the difference between snot and broccoli?
A. kids won't eat broccoli

Q. how do researchers know that diarrhea is hereditary?
A. it runs in the genes

bknoid

Wanderer
/\ wow your a dork hahah :rolleyes:

Daddy Tomato, Momma Tomato and Baby Tomato are all walking down the street... the baby slips and falls... the dad yells ketchup!!

har har har

psz

Administrator
Worst. Joke. Ever: (aka: My favourite of all time)

True story.
Three pieces of string walk into bar. First piece of string walks up to the bar, slams his fist down, "Bartender! Gimmie a beer!"

The bartender looks down, points to a sign over his head and says "Can't you read? We don't serve string here!" and tosses the string out.

True story.
The second piece of string sees this and says to himself "Hrm. Maybe if I'm very polite, the bartender will let me stay..." So he walks up to the bar, and gently says, "Oh fine Barkeep. Might I purchase sample one of your fine ales?"

The bartender looks down, points to a sign over his head and says "Can't you read? We don't serve string here!" and tosses the string out.

True story.
The third piece of string sees this, and runs into the bathroom. He messes up his hair, and ties himself up. He walks up to the bar, slams his fist down, "Bartender! Gimmie a beer!"

The bartender looks down... Looks again... "Hey, aren't you a piece of string?"

"Nope. I'm a frayed knot"

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
A woman walks into a vet's office carrying her sick duck. She walks into the back and demands the doctor examine her pet.

After careful examination the vet says, "I'm sorry maam your duck is dead."

Furious and upset, she demands he do more tests. He shakes his head, but whistles.

A cat walks into the room and jumps up on the table with the duck. After looking at the duck for a while the cat shakes his head at the doctor and leaves.

Again the doctor says, "I'm sorry maam your duck is dead."

Confused at what just happened, she demands more tests. The doctor shakes his head again, but whistles again.

A labradour retriever walks into the room and gets up on the table with the duck. After looking at the duck a while, the dog turns to the doctor and shakes his head. Then the dog leaves.

Again the doctor says, "I'm sorry maam your duck is dead."

Really confused now, the woman exclaims, "This is the weirdest vet I have ever been to. Just give me my bill, and I'll leave."

The doctor hands her a bill for $850. Outraged, she asks what could have cost $850. He didn't even do any tests.

The doctor calmly replies, "It's a $50 fee for the exam, $500 for the cat scan, and $300 for the lab report."

bknoid

Wanderer
1. How Do You Catch a Unique Rabbit?
Unique Up On It
2. How Do You Catch a Tame Rabbit?
Tame Way, Unique Up On It

3. How Do Crazy People Go Through The Forest?
They Take The Psycho Path

4. How Do You Get Holy Water?
You Boil The Hell Out Of It

5. What Do Fish Say When They Hit a Concrete Wall?
Dam!

6. What Do Eskimos Get From Sitting On The Ice too Long?
Polaroids

7. What Do You Call a Boomerang That Doesn't work?
A Stick

8. What Do You Call Cheese That Isn't Yours?
Nacho Cheese

9. What Do You Call Santa's Helpers?
Subordinate Clauses

10. What Do You Call Four Bullfighters In Quicksand?
Quatro Sinko

11. What Do You Get From a Pampered Cow?
Spoiled Milk

12. What Do You Get When You Cross a Snowman With a Vampire?
Frostbite

13. What Lies At The Bottom Of The Ocean And Twitches?
A Nervous Wreck

14. What's The Difference Between Roast Beef And Pea Soup?
Anyone Can Roast Beef

15. Where Do You Find a Dog With No Legs?
Right Where You Left Him

16. Why Do Gorillas Have Big Nostrils?
Because They Have Big Fingers

17. Why Don't Blind People Like To Sky Dive?
Because It Scares The Dog

18. What Kind Of Coffee Was Served On The Titanic?
Sanka

19. What Is The Difference Between a Harley And a Hoover?
The Location Of The Dirt Bag

20. Why Did Pilgrims' Pants Always Fall Down?
Because They Wore Their Belt Buckle On Their Hat.

Jossy

Wanderer
did you hear about the blonde that...

couldn't learn to water ski because she couldn't find a lake with a slope.

got excited because she finished a jigsaw puzzle in 6 months and the box said "2 to 4 years"

couldn't call 911 because there was no 11 on any phone button.

when asked what the capital of California was; answered "C".

baked a turkey for 3 days because the instructions said 1 hour per pound and she weighed 125.

after losing in a breaststroke swimming competition, complained that the other swimmers were using their arms.

bknoid

Wanderer
Pbguy434 said:
That right there, Rakwon...Doesn't happen often ;) .

Hah, besides my horrible spelling and grammar Sir Tristan and I are on par. Its hard for some people to take certain jokes/humor and me and him have been going back and forth, and Im not sure if anyone else is laughing but I know me and him are...

With that said... I'm now going to have a coke and a smile.

bknoid

Wanderer
Jossy said:
did you hear about the blonde that...

couldn't learn to water ski because she couldn't find a lake with a slope.

got excited because she finished a jigsaw puzzle in 6 months and the box said "2 to 4 years"

couldn't call 911 because there was no 11 on any phone button.

when asked what the capital of California was; answered "C".

baked a turkey for 3 days because the instructions said 1 hour per pound and she weighed 125.

after losing in a breaststroke swimming competition, complained that the other swimmers were using their arms.

okay those were pretty good

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Rematch.

A razor and ice pick walk into a bar. As they cross the room the ice pick notices the razor in a mirror over the bar.

He says, "Man you look sharp!"

The razor look in the mirror and says, "You do have a point."

What does Snoop Dogg use to wash his clothes?
Bleeeaaaaatchhhhhhhhhh!

Why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella?
For Drizzle!

A mushroom walks into a bar. The bartender notices him and yells, "Get out, we don't serve mushrooms here!"

The mushroom replied, "C'mon, I'm a fun guy!"

What do you call a pirate that likes little girls?

Arrrrrrh Kelly