UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Cold as Ice

fehmi

Wanderer
Re: Cold as Ice

these are the crescents I said previously (they look cool :) )

and I'm at the spider now

Attachments

• Cilingir_6-14_03.37.jpg
    Cilingir_6-14_03.37.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 209
  • Cilingir_6-14_03.42.jpg
    Cilingir_6-14_03.42.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 213

WarUO

Sorceror

This is a call to arms I have made it into the tower and need the help of everyone in the land.

Attachments

• Slayer_6-13_21.04.jpg
    Slayer_6-13_21.04.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 197

WarUO

Sorceror

We have made it to what seems to be the roof and the only way there is through this teleporter

Attachments

• Slayer_6-13_23.25.jpg
    Slayer_6-13_23.25.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 155

Okay if anyone is even trying this thing I've figured the barrel room puzzle out (teleporters).

this is the pattern:

north, west, north, southwest, northeast, east, northeast, southwest, east, northwest, east, east, west, west, east, north...

Good luck... and if you have no idea what I'm talking about then that means you're not there yet :) .

WarUO

Sorceror

We have cleared the last room we think lol good job all that helped

Attachments

• Slayer_6-14_00.35.jpg
    Slayer_6-14_00.35.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 139

WarUO

Sorceror

I would like to personally thank everyone who showed up tonight and helped put a stop to the drow army for now, but I am sure there will be many more battles to come. We must all remeber to stand together this is our homelands we are defending and i would hope that when the final battle does come more warriors come to our aid. Again thank you everyone

WarUO

Sorceror

You dont need rewards the point of this event is a very good story, challenging puzzles, and somthing to take our minds off of money.

fehmi

Wanderer

there are 3 chest in the first room now and they are all empty

Attachments

• Xerses_6-14_19.51.jpg
    Xerses_6-14_19.51.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 120

WarUO

Sorceror

Everyone please be carefull when aproaching a summoner they have about 20 times the life of the elders and fighters.

Aracnan

Wanderer

you cant even get through the god damn teleporters because theres 20 mages casting at you and if you do somehow get through it theres 100 drow fighters to greet you, what a well thought out event

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

actually it is rather well thought out. The idea was to force people to work together to get through the puzzles - you bullied your way all the way through and was the first one there.... with no backup.... and I think you may have increased the number a bit. I'm pretty sure there are not 100 drow fighters in there.