UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

CoM Warhorse?

A

AllasPancakes

How about he schould not give you a hued ethy and the hued once schould be restored....

grape-soda

Sorceror
poison...

what level poison u cast is based on ur mage and poisoning skill its not possible in this server to cast a lethal "level 5" poison u need 220 skill points with ur magery and poisoing combind the best u can cast here is deadly poison "level 4" thas how it goes negros :D

van el fanel

Wanderer
i think that same faction guy took on 4 mares last night with a mage dumping on him.. he had a katana and never went below half life...

grape-soda

Sorceror
well if this heehee is infact gm ken then theres really nothing u can do about it, he pretty much runs the server and can pvp any way he fuckin pleases, without question, he doesnt have to answer to the players the only person he answers to is ryan so ya.... if it was ken u really cant do shit about it

DaGongeKid

Sorceror
Tiens said:
Okaaaay... I might be blind or crazy but is it me or did I say HeeHee riding on a CoM Warhorse while he is in TB? The first weird thing is that warhorses should've been removed with the whipe... ALL OF THEM or NONE OF THEM.. and now he's riding an opposing warhorse which should be impossible.. someone please explain.

im pretty sure u can rock out an apoosing faction war horse if ur riding it and dont die when u quit and then just join up to a diff faction and dont die or u wont get back on it...