UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Congrats minax.

Tanis-hybrid

Wanderer
I'd say never, P F is most active TB guild and put up like 6 max, and not a single one care to sit at a computer long enough to guard a sigil.

JeremyBowyer

Sorceror
I'm in the biggest (I think it's the biggest) pk guild right now... V. We're supposed to be going minax soon. We have a good handful of solid, dedicated players so hopefully we'll be able to help out soon.

Saint Paul

Wanderer
Well i did my numbers in guarding, most Minax did. Ive done my times dying so did everyone else. but i guess now its time to move on and try to take the rest from CoM or Minax... Minax is huge now that ive seen its unknown where im going but when i go it wont be very pretty when u c me/us

Saint Paul

Wanderer
Anyhow Congradulations Minax to bad it wasnt Brit or Mag... wish it was Brit let the TBs come out for a change and have fun.. but there town is fucked with guards all day long.

C

Cricket

Ahh...

Visolara going to Minax.

Cricket gives that two thumbs up.

sunfiregt said:
Yea im wating for the sigs to go mysterriously MIA

Didn't you hear, sunfire? There is a new floating-sigil patch coming in. But for some reason, they're only scheduled to fly to Maginicia.

Just beyond the non-peaceable guards.

Omg!

~C

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Cricket said:
Didn't you hear, sunfire? There is a new floating-sigil patch coming in. But for some reason, they're only scheduled to fly to Maginicia.

Just beyond the non-peaceable guards.

Omg!

~C
*cuts himself* great

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
fierywater said:
Shit, you're right. Damn, I guess you win this bet. I haven't seen one CoM bitch, and the others are STILL bitching.

It's funny isnt it? You can't please them. Even if say me for example joined Minax on my GM char with 5000 str, dex, and int, and stole all the sigils and guarded them all night, and they controlled EVERY town, they'd still find something to bitch about.

Mike said:
It's funny isnt it? You can't please them. Even if say me for example joined Minax on my GM char with 5000 str, dex, and int, and stole all the sigils and guarded them all night, and they controlled EVERY town, they'd still find something to bitch about.
Nah, then they'd join CoM, supposedly so they'd have "competition". Then they'd bitch.