UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Connection issues resolved.

DaffyWenchie

Wanderer
I can't connect...do we need to do something else other than normally log on? I am new to the server, like less than 2weeks...soooo...am a newb =(

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
but we can still give ryan a hard time cuz thats just what we do..he provides we complain come on guys lets beat a record who can complain the most before the shard is stable again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O M G !!!

Step 1 of this 12 step no uo program SUCKS !

i even tryed taken a cold shower but i still am thinking about this game !!!.. How is my red going to go blue when i cant macro there hours off !!! OMG its been like ten mins for me now and i dont know how much more i can Take .. WAIT THATS 11 MINS NOW !! OMG

For the Love of God PLZ LET ME ON

Shdow Lord

Wanderer
hey guys i was just wandering what happened to my white wyrm, i have been aboe to log in a few times but i still have not seen my ww, so what does this mean for me? anyone got an answer?

DaffyWenchie

Wanderer
It all hates me, yepyep...can't get on UO and that is what keeps my mind off being old(43 today) PLUS the two other times I tried to respond it tells me that the website is not responding. Add that to FEDEX now running 2hours behind on delivering my paycheck....I am debating on just getting drunk and sleeping through my bday!

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
nobody is winning so i guess ill start it off...aww this shard sucks its always down common i need my pixil crack hurry up and fix it geeze you guys are so slow common man i need this so bad right now common plz!!!!!!!!

woot me 4tw

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
i usualy watch where im stepping but ill try to be more clumsey next time i go out..thanks dala I DONT HEAR YOU COMPLINING ABOUT THE SHARD!! why is that? this is a damn contest hurry it up on the complaints!!!

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
yeah happy b-day

ryan keep up good work im pretty sure my complaint contest is noticably a joke but incase ya didnt know i figured id tell ya keep up the good work and take all the time ya need