UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Contest to Raffle all of my items, house included

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifall

Knight
Re: Contest to Raffle all of my items, house included

0gps. Your head is worthless, exaclty like yourself. And they arent followers, they are the "morons" themselves.

roly

Wanderer

Kiluad;271027 said:
The funny thing is that, none of you stand a chance against me, because you're too stupid. i can take you all on in a fucking lame debate, hell i can even over power you with my ad hominems. :D Yours are weak

The first thing that lets me know that you are full of shit is that you lack the power of simple grammar and spelling.

The second thing is that you think an ad hominem defense is valid or proper in any form of debate.

Let me break it down for you, you knuckle-dragging, button mashing ape.

If somebody makes a claim or poses a question and you reply by verbally assaulting the person who made that claim or posed that question, you are circumventing the issue by refuting said person's credibility or circumstance. By side-stepping the issue and going directly to the source, not only are you proving that you are out of ideas, but you are also letting everybody in the room know that you are nothing more than a grade-school dropout.

There are cases where an ad hominem reply is acceptable. For example: If somebody speaks on a topic which is clearly out of their grasp (such as myself making a claim about an anti-matter gun), then it is perfectly valid to circumvent the issue and tell me to shut the hell up.

Did you get all that, or should I include some colorful illustrations next time?

P.S. Illustrations is a fancy word for picture drawings.

Kiluad

Sorceror

Lucifall;271046 said:
0gps. Your head is worthless, exaclty like yourself. And they arent followers, they are the "morons" themselves.

There haven't been 20-30 people on here. Just so you know....

Lucifall

Knight

Are you an idiot or...? They dont have to post, or be registered members to know the stupid person you are.
If you didnt see, there were 24 unregistered members viewing this thread a while ago, dumbass. :/

EKiN

Knight

Thank you Vex :) I took an avi of it but its upside down o_0

Ill see if I can fix it and ill send it to you.

Kiluad

Sorceror

roly;271047 said:
The first thing that lets me know that you are full of shit is that you lack the power of simple grammar and spelling.

The second thing is that you think an ad hominem defense is valid or proper in any form of debate.

Let me break it down for you, you knuckle-dragging, button mashing ape.

If somebody makes a claim or poses a question and you reply by verbally assaulting the person who made that claim or posed that question, you are circumventing the issue by refuting said person's credibility or circumstance. By side-stepping the issue and going directly to the source, not only are you proving that you are out of ideas, but you are also letting everybody in the room know that you are nothing more than a grade-school dropout.

There are cases where an ad hominem reply is acceptable. For example: If somebody speaks on a topic which is clearly out of their grasp (such as myself making a claim about an anti-matter gun), then it is perfectly valid to circumvent the issue and tell me to shut the hell up.

Did you get all that, or should I include some colorful illustrations next time?

P.S. Illustrations is a fancy word for picture drawings.

I'm a grade school drop out because you're trying to flaunt a word i used?

I also used beneficiary, someone didn;t quite understand that one either, want to explain that to them. Also if someone makes a point, calling them names is not a valid argument. Ad hominems arn't acceptable in debates. They arn't because they reject arguments under false presences.

So i doubt you're capable anyway.

LOL and someone asked if i knew english. :D jesus christ, it's like the short bus stopped and everybody came out! :D

Kiluad

Sorceror

Lucifall;271050 said:
Are you an idiot or...? They dont have to post, or be registered members to know the stupid person you are.
If you didnt see, there were 24 unregistered members viewing this thread a while ago, dumbass. :/

It's hilarious. listen to you people trying to make sense of something, you've been trying to twist my words for how many pages now? lol

That's why

EKiN

Knight

Kiluad;271056 said:
LOL and someone asked if i knew english. :D jesus christ, it's like the short bus stopped and everybody came out! :D

Who is this guy? :confused:

Lucifall

Knight

I didnt try to twist anyone's words. I only pointed out that you made no sense, perhaps could get decent arguments, but they were completely irrelevant to this topic, or to Demise itself, as scamming is not illegal.
That being said, all of your words only created hatred towards you, some even from the most respected players on this shard.
Do you realize nearly no one has simpathy for you now? Now THATS hilarious.

Kiluad

Sorceror

Lucifall;271063 said:
I didnt try to twist anyone's words. I only pointed out that you made no sense, perhaps could get decent arguments, but they were completely irrelevant to this topic, or to Demise itself, as scamming is not illegal.
That being said, all of your words only created hatred towards you, some even from the most respected players on this shard.
Do you realize nearly no one has simpathy for you now? Now THATS hilarious.

*sigh* i never said it was.

anyway, i don't even like playing with morons let alone helping them out.

Kiluad

Sorceror

EKiN;271065 said:
got it...

That's what im thinking. Oakville eh. id watch it, you live kinda close to me, some of these 30 people might try to get you to come beat me up.

Ulrich

Wanderer

You forget you attacked first.... you attacked vex for no reason. It doesn't take a smart person to see that. I know now that all you wanted was to get a rise out of people, but you say you are of good character and have a good name? All you are is a person that would get there ass pounded in real life, so you hide behind a computer trying to make yourself feel better about your lame life. I guess you figure the only way anyone will respect you is if you attack others, and then try to justify it by explaining to us that your brain pan is bigger than the rest of ours..... It looks like everyone is done with you so go ahead and move on to the "I'm 15 and a loser please argue with me so I feel better about my sucky ass life forums"

I will not respond to anymore of your posts.... think no mater what went on tonight your life will still suck tomorrow........ sweet dreams:)

Kiluad

Sorceror

Ulrich;271068 said:
You forget you attacked first.... you attacked vex for no reason. It doesn't take a smart person to see that. I know now that all you wanted was to get a rise out of people, but you say you are of good character and have a good name? All you are is a person that would get there ass pounded in real life, so you hide behind a computer trying to make yourself feel better about your lame life. I guess you figure the only way anyone will respect you is if you attack others, and then try to justify it by explaining to us that your brain pan is bigger than the rest of ours..... It looks like everyone is done with you so go ahead and move on to the "I'm 15 and a loser please argue with me so I feel better about my sucky ass life forums"

I will not respond to anymore of your posts.... think no mater what went on tonight your life will still suck tomorrow........ sweet dreams:)

I didn;t attack her at all.

she attacked me and went all emo on me, she called me a n00b, and a few other things, i didn;t attack back. nor am i arguing. Im simply enjoy my good laugh at you people.

I tryed to help honest hard working people out, and all the l337 R0x0rz come flying at me with insults trying to flex how awesome they are.

It's funny though, every time i say something you people just respond with something else that shows it right out. such as, i pointed out how Vex is a control freak, then a couple posts later she insisted this thread be locked.

Just because you assume the truth is an insult doesn;t mean its an insult. but (and im sorry if this hurts anyone cause its again just honesty) i expect that sort of thing from a bunch of people who run from reality on a video game all the time.

Again, if that upsets you cause its true, don;t take it harshly, everyone has issues. even me, they guy who can stand up to all you l337 Gamers OMGZ.

Kiluad

Sorceror

Kiluad;271072 said:
I didn;t attack her at all.

she attacked me and went all emo on me, she called me a n00b, and a few other things, i didn;t attack back. nor am i arguing. Im simply enjoy my good laugh at you people.

I tryed to help honest hard working people out, and all the l337 R0x0rz come flying at me with insults trying to flex how awesome they are.

It's funny though, every time i say something you people just respond with something else that shows it right out. such as, i pointed out how Vex is a control freak, then a couple posts later she insisted this thread be locked.

Just because you assume the truth is an insult doesn;t mean its an insult. but (and im sorry if this hurts anyone cause its again just honesty) i expect that sort of thing from a bunch of people who run from reality on a video game all the time.

Again, if that upsets you cause its true, don;t take it harshly, everyone has issues. even me, they guy who can stand up to all you l337 Gamers OMGZ.

I was being sincere there btw. just making that point clear.

Kiluad;271056 said:
Also if someone makes a point, calling them names is not a valid argument. Ad hominems arn't acceptable in debates. They arn't because they reject arguments under false presences.

Kiluad;270918 said:
Again though i ask you to stop the insults... ...where's i have made no ad hominems... ...it's a horribly childish way to "debate". you know, when all else fails as in i have no argument to make, bash the other person and hope they have issues i can prey on.

Ahhhh. So...

Kiluad;271036 said:
There's no whole community, there's like 8 morons.

Kiluad;271066 said:
anyway, i don't even like playing with morons let alone helping them out.

Kiluad;270895 said:
am i the only one who can do math on this server.

Kiluad;271006 said:
You are simply to dumb to understand, iv decided. are all you people like 12?

Kiluad;271009 said:
I truly think these people are too stupid to understand it now... they're just dumb. simple as that.

Kiluad;271024 said:
go back to wal-mart where you prolly work. You are dumb.

Kiluad;271027 said:
what are you talking about? you're to stupid for words man, seriously. The funny thing is that, none of you stand a chance against me, because you're too stupid.

Kiluad;271042 said:
20-30 people don't follow morons btw.

...the only logical conclusion is that in spite of an awesome intellect, you honestly believe that you have not insulted anyone. Hmmm...?

Kiluad;270971 said:
The fact NO ONE is arguing against that and is only bashing me for telling people just makes you all look bad.

Kiluad;270905 said:
Like i originally said, even IF she did it honestly, it's a scam.

You are wrong.

Lady Vex is honest. Her intentions were honest.

A "scam" is deliberate. It is a ploy, or a plot, or a trick designed to defraud.

Given that everyone who knows or has heard of LV (even you) accepts that was not the case - any argument that is based on this fundamentally flawed original premise holds no weight whatsoever.

(otherwise I could also argue that Lady V. is an autonomous entity with absolutely no legal relationship with any other player or group on the shard. The items are hers. The raffle is hers. The profit (or loss) is hers to with as she sees fit. The fact that she decided to publically state her intentions before the fact is completely irrelevant.)

For someone who didn't even take the time to look up the definition of "scam" in the OED before starting his crusade your arrogance is astonishing.

FE

PS
Kiluad;271036 said:
There's no whole community, there's like 8 morons.

These threads demean everyone (myself included) who posts in them and the community itself.

But just because we aren't posting does not mean we aren't reading...

Dunadain

Sorceror

Kiluad;271074 said:
I i expect that sort of thing from a bunch of people who run from reality on a video game all the time.

Again with the generalizations..... Yourself being one of the hiders then eh?

Argyle

Wanderer

Isnt accusing someone of scamming on the forums a bannable offense now?

Status
Not open for further replies.