UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Crimson Legacy is Recruiting!!!

Kenny-

Wanderer
Crimson Legacy is Recruiting!!!

Crimson Legacy is Recruining!! We are a TB guild, our guild is very orginized. We have a TeamSpeak server that we use, we are well known.
We are looking for good Xhealers, we are looking for active players, who are looking to play as a team. We dont want people who will only fight if we have 10 people on we fight mainly in smaller groups but when many are on we fight in large groups.
We are recruiting mages and hybirds, no need for dexxers, Tamers are also aloud.
If you are interested in joining Please PM me on the Fourms.
You can also send me an email at [email protected], or you can contact me or Erik on AIM at Jester87k or acrazedelephanT

Thanks, Kenny-

zoiz

Wanderer
looks fun... i might join on this.. i just pk with friends though.. is this all mages or what?

RacecaR

Sorceror
Kenny since im the lowest rank recruit and im a huge noob in game and irl...let me duel the new recruits. :D

p.s. i suck at this game and real life. gg.

Kenny-

Wanderer
Hahaha Race stfu , Its all mages Yes but some have like Archery and other skills if u have any Intrest just get ahold of me or Erik :)
Also ask any questions :)

Kenny-

Wanderer
RacecaR said:
Why are we recruiting, we already suck enough.

lol to bad we dont suck just Newbs like to talk shit when they lose even fights even some times when they out number us but kill us when 10v4 And claim were owned if that makes us suck lets all quit UO.

RacecaR

Sorceror
Son of Wanker said:
I know im so damn good but to say im ten guys is a lil unbelieveable there ken. =) jk
Haha. No matter how much i dislike Minax, i still love the wankers.

p.s. Join CL-...you get to fight with people like me.

RacecaR said:
Haha. No matter how much i dislike Minax, i still love the wankers.

p.s. Join CL-...you get to fight with people like me.

hehe... yea, i guess most ppl dont like minax now eh? Funny cause when i left nobody was even in minax, now everyone hates it?!?! Its like music to my ears...lol

Phantom16

Wanderer
i wana join, but i cant find any of you....hell i cant find any fucking TB.....

i run around and get ganked by minax, SL, and CoM all day, and i have only seen 2 TB members.... come on guys, this is why i wana join a TB guild...... so im not fighting 3 mages alone :(

altho i was fighting 2, and i killed one of them at the same time i died.... :)

GoshGosh

Sorceror
Kenny- said:
lol to bad we dont suck just Newbs like to talk shit when they lose even fights even some times when they out number us but kill us when 10v4 And claim were owned if that makes us suck lets all quit UO.
You're a motherfucking retard that needs to learn how to use proper grammar and punctuation.

P.s. Your guild sucks... you do to!

RacecaR

Sorceror
GoshGosh said:
You're a motherfucking retard that needs to learn how to use proper grammar and punctuation.

P.s. Your guild sucks... you do to!

He's just grumpy cause we took 40 of his precious purchased points. We love you too GoshGosh!

terathan33

Wanderer
OMGOOSES Kenny is faction jumping again? first com then minax then tb? hopefully you'll stay in the faction for more than two weeks. Your running out of factions to jump too

M

Mark

GoshGosh said:
You're a mother fucking retard that needs to learn how to use proper grammar and punctuation.

P.S. Your guild sucks... and you do too!

Erik-

Wanderer
terathan33 said:
OMGOOSES Kenny is faction jumping again? first com then minax then tb? hopefully you'll stay in the faction for more than two weeks. Your running out of factions to jump too

Shut the fuck up my god. We've been in TB for awhile now get over it, does it really matter if we faction jump? We still own you :<