UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Crimson Legacy is Recruiting!!!

RacecaR

Sorceror
ginemesis said:
Seriously, who would join a guild in which the leaders are incapable of spelling words as simple as allowed, especially given that it's TB?
It's a forum for a computer game. You don't have to use complete, proper english. Last time i looked in the dictionary i didn't see the terms "n00b," "pwned" or "^_^".

elohdee

Knight
ginemesis said:
Ah, yet you see me using no such phrases. I try to hold the general internet community to a higher grammatical standard.

and for that, I'll hold you to be the biggest nerd on the forums 8)

it's the net, not an application for college. please...go outside and get air!!

elohdee

Knight
GoshGosh said:
You're a motherfucking retard that needs to learn how to use proper grammar and punctuation.

P.s. Your guild sucks... you do to!

people like you have not been laid in ages, there is absolutly no reason for proper grammar on some uo forums,

I feel bad for you ! ! :p

RacecaR

Sorceror
ginemesis said:
Ah, yet you see me using no such phrases. I try to hold the general internet community to a higher grammatical standard.

We have a regular Bill Shakespeare over here.

GoshGosh

Sorceror
elohdee said:
people like you have not been laid in ages, there is absolutly no reason for proper grammar on some uo forums,

I feel bad for you ! ! :p

Actually, I got laid 2 nights ago. Secondly, why should there be no reason for proper grammar? This is a community based solely on reading. Wouldn't you rather read something that flows well and you can understand the pauses and punctuation (if any)? It's a lot easier than reading something like this.

w3rd d00d selling uber l337 acunt and blck sadals and fracton silver an lethar and irn igniots obo offar aim imafuckingidiot

Sorry, not everyone knows the leet speak.

Kenny-

Wanderer
GoshGosh said:
Actually, I got laid 2 nights ago. Secondly, why should there be no reason for proper grammar? This is a community based solely on reading. Wouldn't you rather read something that flows well and you can understand the pauses and punctuation (if any)? It's a lot easier than reading something like this.

w3rd d00d selling uber l337 acunt and blck sadals and fracton silver an lethar and irn igniots obo offar aim imafuckingidiot

Sorry, not everyone knows the leet speak.

Sorry, this is a fourm i will use proper english. <---Two spaces don't worry. If anyone ever says nOOb or Pwned again im gonna have to talk shit to them :(
Gosh go buy more points please because i want to get 40 off u again :(

RacecaR

Sorceror
Back to the topic! CL- is recruiting, come see if you have what it takes to kill on the faction field.

P.S. GoshGosh...you're getting flamed from everyone. I'm waiting for someone to back you up about your proper english and point buying. n00b. pwnZerd!...Ya Kenny, bring it bitch!

timm05

Wanderer
Dude...She kissed me. So stfu and leave her alone. Ur gf belongs to me. kthnx irl jinadingaling ! owned :(