UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

DAMN mickey your so good

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
Keep typing, you are really getting to me let me tell you ;P last time you called me out you wanted to do it at occlo and u had like 4 guys. You 1vs1 are setups for ganks.

Shini

Page
Keep typing, you are really getting to me let me tell you ;P last time you called me out you wanted to do it at occlo and u had like 4 guys. You 1vs1 are setups for ganks.

Have you seen the prologue?
as you can see nobody tried to gank you
as much as you can hate mickey munday he told the truth this time.
tell me who the fuck scared you bro , maxx the newbie in platemail or neon whistle who was gently asking him for a gate out ? ......
you guys started to flag us when we were sitting in screen for a good 10 seconds without even doing anything.

We were just sitting there to watch/record that ''1v1'' fight but in reality you knew that mickey would have killed you so you said ''fuck it'' and called in i will assume.
or maybe maxx is in fact a very scary dude ... one of the two.

and of course the rest is history.

I just don't get why everyone feel the need to lie all the time on a dead game.
it's kinda annoying , even if that would be a trolling attempt like always it's not very funny anymore.

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
Shinigami you are just a fat slob in real life, who comes to the forums to get attention. I've killed mickey more times then I can count and he killed me once. You run your mouth as if you think you are good but i've played this server and you were never considered a top pvper , Maybe in 5xgm duelpits but other then that you contribution in group fights is explode lightning wands am I right?You guys talk to much for your skill level. You guys are decent at best, but stop acting like you are the best when we rolled you guys so many times out numbered and you pussies are to afraid to fight feild 1vs1. You keep calling me out to 1vs1 but shingami you never show up, you are run to the forums . Mickey runs from me and para spams till back up arrives, there are many people who watched me fight mickey in town and just laughed at him as he paraed spammed and ra for like 10 minutes. You guys are trolls, nothing more nothing less. I'm putting you on ignore too because that will maybe force you to actually get off the forums and fight me instead of try to fight on the forums.

As for the 1vs1, Your and mickey come to brit GY right now I'll chill there for about 15 minutes, if you guys wanna record the fight it will be 1vs1. After I kill you i'll kill your girlfriend mickey and settle this once and for all. Meet you there.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Shinigami you are just a fat slob in real life, who comes to the forums to get attention. I've killed mickey more times then I can count and he killed me once. You run your mouth as if you think you are good but i've played this server and you were never considered a top pvper , Maybe in 5xgm duelpits but other then that you contribution in group fights is explode lightning wands am I right?You guys talk to much for your skill level. You guys are decent at best, but stop acting like you are the best when we rolled you guys so many times out numbered and you pussies are to afraid to fight feild 1vs1. You keep calling me out to 1vs1 but shingami you never show up, you are run to the forums . Mickey runs from me and para spams till back up arrives, there are many people who watched me fight mickey in town and just laughed at him as he paraed spammed and ra for like 10 minutes. You guys are trolls, nothing more nothing less. I'm putting you on ignore too because that will maybe force you to actually get off the forums and fight me instead of try to fight on the forums.

As for the 1vs1, Your and mickey come to brit GY right now I'll chill there for about 15 minutes, if you guys wanna record the fight it will be 1vs1. After I kill you i'll kill your girlfriend mickey and settle this once and for all. Meet you there.

Yea you have killed me so many times but you have nothing to back this claim up right? You have beaten us so many times but nothing to back up this claim right? But what do we have? Plenty of evidence showing how much of a pussy you are and how scared you are of me. I hope you don't expect anybody to believe your bull shit stories, the videos are proof that you fucking garbage and are no where near on the level of me or anybody I play with. Maybe you should ask Tet or Kali Valentine if there is another spot on fantasy island for yea.

Yah... I play with blessed stock because Ryan lets people do that right... Not your fucking stupid, if I had blessed stock I wouldn't have to restock every time I die, and nerds like you couldn't loot me when you guard whack or gank me. Grow some nuts fag

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
Wonder if pat and shinigami are still trying to talk smack to a guy who can't even read their replies ... lol . I also guarntee Heavy smoker didn't have blessed stock

They just like to troll me, they think it gets to me but I only reply in my spare time, unlike Mickey he has NOTHING but spare time so he replies instantly to every post anytime of day, so sad.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Yah... I play with blessed stock because Ryan lets people do that right... Not your fucking stupid, if I had blessed stock I wouldn't have to restock every time I die, and nerds like you couldn't loot me when you guard whack or gank me. Grow some nuts fag

Not all your stock just your gh wand. For those that know higher powers, we know the truth. ;)

Shini

Page

Yes ! i'm such a ''fat slob'' ! good one Buddy ! hahahaha ^_^

i like how all your post is just completely reversed and totaly delusional like always , in fact you are clearly the one who do all these things if you've watched the videos you would know about that ... but keep going man , you have earned so much credibility until now it's insane !

Keep living in that Walt Disney fantasy world bro , i must admit it's quite amazing.

even when i try to be respectful and say GG good fight after that i've killed you and your teamates on 2 alts each you are still bitching.
i don't know what to tell you at this point.

QQ ?

Shini

Page
oh and if im not a good fielder than what are you ? i'm just wondering.

You are clearly getting wand synced in that video multiple times and you are just standing there not even trying to heal it because you had absolutely no idea what the fuck was going on.

and even with normal graphics it's not that hard to tell it just doesn't look like you have much field awardness in my opinion.
like that time when 3 guys casted fs on you and you just peacefully stayed on screen while spamming all killl.

So umm ... Now go ahead and give me a few tips on ''how to field'' i guess that i need them badly.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
They just like to troll me, they think it gets to me but I only reply in my spare time, unlike Mickey he has NOTHING but spare time so he replies instantly to every post anytime of day, so sad.

Please don't talk about having to much free time when you live in a trailer with your parents and have no job.. Get a life you fucking loser

Please don't talk about having to much free time when you live in a trailer with your parents and have no job.. Get a life you fucking loser
So your telling me you have a life? Everyone on this game knows thats a lie mickey, your on at any given time all day and all night, you literally are almost 30 years old and you hve no job or nothing to show for irl, stop talking about other peoples rl if u stay on the comp allllll day

And i do work nothing has ever been given to me and at 21 i had more shit than both of your parents combined, i would say more than you at 30 but u dont have anything i can compare to besides a computer, and mines better than yours rofl

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
So your telling me you have a life? Everyone on this game knows thats a lie mickey, your on at any given time all day and all night, you literally are almost 30 years old and you hve no job or nothing to show for irl, stop talking about other peoples rl if u stay on the comp allllll day

That's funny because everybody who has ever played with me knows I work minimal 9 hours a day. I would put any amount of real life money that my quarterly commission check alone is more then you make in a year big guy. You are the definition of a loser, and you always will be. I was making 20% commission off no less then $40,000 a month with a $80,000 a year salary with Amazon by the time I was 25. You have no idea what successes is and you will be a failure for the rest of your life. Have fun making threads about losing fake pixels nerd.