UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise's Best Items Catalogue

Drucilia

Knight
Re: Demise's Best Items Catalogue

Its hallariouse to read this thread because if anything at all was ever updated on this shard. Then all of what is seen here wouldnt be worth jack. It would be comon in fact half of what is mentioned here would be trash canned over night.

Sly-demise

Sorceror

Feersum Endjinn;551631 said:
I like the idea of naming the items that really are one-of-a-kind...

If I may suggest something, here's how I would do it.

First I would use Gugutz' fabulous list as a candidates list for possible Player Artifacts and then have people vote for items they think belong in the list. If for whatever reason an item owner would not want to have his item listed, his item/s would be removed from the candidates list.

A limited amount of items would then win a spot in the Player Artifacts list, for example 20. Maybe it's just me but the larger the current list becomes, the less interesting it becomes to look at. If all good items are listed, and not only the really exceptional ones, then there's no longer a real meaning to all this, is there?

For the final stage, I'd give the first owner of a winning item the privilege of naming his/her item. In the case where the first owner is no longer present, the current owner would then be given that privilege.

These items would probably be considered as more valuable than they already are, considering they are the best of their kind. I'm sure you imagine the selling thread where Player Artifact nr 5: Gio's Ring is to be auctioned out. ;)

gugutz

Knight

@Sly: i like your idea as well, and will start thinking of a way to implement it today.

@Pumpkin: How could i forget your fork, dude? And if im not mistaken, you own a Kryss and a Short Spear that are good candidates, too.

@Buiu: Thanks for the 1/3 luck 100!! :D

@Jeff: that pike is one of the weapons i saw! :eek:

@FE: Thanks for uploading your book! :)

Going to work now and start working on this thread whenever i get a free time there (and that happens a lot :D )

gugutz

Knight

Drucilia;551759 said:
Its hallariouse to read this thread because if anything at all was ever updated on this shard. Then all of what is seen here wouldnt be worth jack. It would be comon in fact half of what is mentioned here would be trash canned over night.

No ML item or existing artifacts can be better than several items on the list.
Totem of the Void? Crimson Cinture? They are pretty good, but i would trade a billion of them for Gio's Ring, for instance. And wouldn't mind throwing a couple each for Pumpkin's Fork, Will's Fork, etc...

At least thats what i think. Thats why i love those items so much. I give way more value to "regular" items that are awsome rather than loving a pre-made artifact.

Sly-demise

Sorceror

I completely agree with Gugutz on this one. No matter how good an orny is, there will always be lots of them. Some of the artifacts here might only have come up once this the creation of this server. As for the Player Artifacts thingie, Gugutz. Even though I'm making suggestions I definetely think that you should be the one to take care of it, if you have time. ;)

bestitenz

Wanderer

Almost :(

Pont might of liked this hat if it had MR :p

More of the almost

Ring :<

Attachments

• 1Cleaver.jpg
    1Cleaver.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 206
  • 1WideBrim.jpg
    1WideBrim.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 202
  • 1Cleavers.jpg
    1Cleavers.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 207
  • 1Ring.jpg
    1Ring.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 197

Lucifall

Knight

Drucilia;551759 said:

Then I wouldn't ever want the loot pack to be updated. If everyone had insane items, it wouldn't be fun at all.

Khephren

Knight

My infinite mana gauntlet weapon...

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 378

Sly-demise

Sorceror

Gugutz, I hope you have a lot of free time. You're gonna have to replace all the craftables in your list! :D

gugutz

Knight

Sly-demise;552945 said:
Gugutz, I hope you have a lot of free time. You're gonna have to replace all the craftables in your list! :D

lol yeah. :eek:

Lord Mars

Knight

cant be bothered putting up many.

just this....

lightning fast mage xbow

Attachments

• lightningsc0xbow.jpg
    lightningsc0xbow.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 274

Khephren

Knight

well with the new crafting in place, I just made these, I think thats my best tunic so far...

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 243

gugutz

Knight

Khephren;553639 said:
well with the new crafting in place, I just made these, I think thats my best tunic so far...
wow
that will be in the "new" list, sir, no doubts. :eek:

@Lord mars: thats probably the best sc0 crossbow i've ever seen.

Oaks

Knight

Drucilia;551759 said:

Posted 2-3 days before the latest runic changes, good stuff.