UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Designing Homes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Countessa

Knight
Re: Designing Homes

I'm waiting to transfer r33n's house back to him. Then I have Flipper, Beat'n Gutz, a noob.
and Ajax?

Countessa

Knight

Marbelou;1378293 said:
You having episode cuz UNTRUSTABLE I DONT TRUST UUUUUUUUUUU
U SCAM PEEEPS

I scam no one. I am always up front about cheating someone out of their gold.
I could show you pics of houses completed, but the owners won't post em.

:sad:

Countessa

Knight

Queequeg;1378336 said:
i want you to decorate my tower

I want to Ryan to give me unlimited control and power on the shard.

hehe
no, seriously. It's not something I'm really interested in doing. In order to deco it properly I'd need ownership of it for about two weeks, not to mention the cost, and running around. And I don't have the time right now. Thank you for the confidence in my ability but I'll have to pass at this time.

euphorbia;1378334 said:
lol.. don't worry, we bump your thread for you. :D

lol

<3

Queequeg

Wanderer

Countessa;1378406 said:
I want to Ryan to give me unlimited control and power on the shard.

IIRC you have been offered something like that at least once and refused... lol...

i want u to do my big plot that i dont use

even thou i really dont like custom houses maybe tessa can change my mind about them :)

pm me here cause im at work most of the time and dont have aim so when it gets around to me pm here and ill log in and transfer it to u

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

I wanna know where you get this kind of time to run your enormous vendor house and deco houses.

i meen deng.

Countessa

Knight

FLICK-hybrid;1380778 said:
i want u to do my big plot that i dont use
even thou i really dont like custom houses maybe tessa can change my mind about them :)
pm me here cause im at work most of the time and dont have aim so when it gets around to me pm here and ill log in and transfer it to u

pencilbagger-hybrid;1381321 said:
I would like to have my 14x9 redesigned. PM me on the forums when you get the time to do it, im on at least once a day usually.

I've added you both to my list on the first post in this thread.

Marriott;1381235 said:
I wanna know where you get this kind of time to run your enormous vendor house and deco houses.

i meen deng.

I am gm multi-tasking

Status
Not open for further replies.