UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Do any guilds have balls on this server?

Megumi

Wanderer
Re: Do any guilds have balls on this server?

I've had the urge to play several times, I take a look at my macros folder and log off.

I'm not the only one who figured out how to have razor do everything for me. Think on that.

Ryan, give people [poppouch, [drinkheal, [drinkcure, [throwexplo, [drinkrefresh, [drinkstr, [drinkagil and remove Razor... Or re-instate KUOC. Razor does the very things the KUOC plugins did.

Fedorov

Knight

DementedJester said:
I've had the urge to play several times, I take a look at my macros folder and log off.

I'm not the only one who figured out how to have razor do everything for me. Think on that.

Ryan, give people [poppouch, [drinkheal, [drinkcure, [throwexplo, [drinkrefresh, [drinkstr, [drinkagil and remove Razor... Or re-instate KUOC. Razor does the very things the KUOC plugins did.

qft

d e j a

Wanderer

DementedJester said:

I'M ALL FOR IT! please add a [flamestrikescroll option too though! the only thing i actually use a razor "macro" for in pvp and i'm too lazy to dbl click that shit :>

Fr0sty

Lord

d e j a said:
I'M ALL FOR IT! please add a [flamestrikescroll option too though! the only thing i actually use a razor "macro" for in pvp and i'm too lazy to dbl click that shit :>
Last object?

DementedJester said:
Personal preference.
I don't like the way it works more than anything else. It's inefficient and does more to play the game for you than (legit/plugin free) KUOC ever did.
I refuse to use it.
ur kidding right? show me the option to heal party member if health is below 65.

Ironfist Max

Sorceror

Or guard lines or taking away the levels in houses and seeing everyone and everything inside or.............

a loller

Wanderer

Sheivan01 said:
How did you get in Mercenary? Obviously not because you are good at UO, did you tell Ironfist Max that you were a girl irl? He prolly didnt even have any doubt about it because of your voice on vent :v

Rofl, I haven't ever talked to you on vent, I don't a high pitch voiced anyways, gg.

Megumi

Wanderer

JesseJane said:
ur kidding right? show me the option to heal party member if health is below 65.

Figure it our yourself.

I can tell you right now that i'm not the only person whose worked it out.

Ironfist Max said:
Or guard lines or taking away the levels in houses and seeing everyone and everything inside or.............

I removed the guard lines, they honestly don't effect that much, unless you're retarded and with PKs able to enter town, they get in the way when running/chasing.
Collapsable housing results in a cleaner screen, I wont say I didn't like that. That being said, it's easy enough to see inside houses on the regular client, just gotta get inventive.

DementedJester said:
Figure it our yourself.

heh there is no option in razor to do anything to a party member.

elohdee

Knight

DementedJester said:
Figure it our yourself.

I removed the guard lines, they honestly only kept me from using /heal (just a joke with dj, dont nazi me :(), unless you're retarded and with PKs able to enter town, they get in the way when running/chasing.
Collapsable housing results in a cleaner screen, I wont say I didn't like that. That being said, it's easy enough to see inside houses on the regular client, just gotta get inventive. like stack 15 bottles :(
Hi, did a little editing for you

Is the dude in the Mercenary sig taking his hat off or throwing a frisbee? I think frisbee...

Megumi

Wanderer

JesseJane said:
heh there is no option in razor to do anything to a party member.

If it was that easy, everyone would have figured it out already.

You'll under stand that i'm not going to explain how to do it or even hint on how it's done on a public forum. Kind of against the rules, imo.

...and no. I wont explain it privately because i don't want to risk hurting the pvp the server has managed to retain.

Aside from myself there are atleast 3 people who have figured it out, 2 of them no longer play and i highly doubt the third is enough of a scrub to actually use it. I also doubt that they gave their firends access to it.

DementedJester said:
If it was that easy, everyone would have figured it out already.

You'll under stand that i'm not going to explain how to do it or even hint on how it's done on a public forum. Kind of against the rules, imo.

...and no. I wont explain it privately because i don't want to risk hurting the pvp the server has managed to retain.

Aside from myself there are atleast 3 people who have figured it out, 2 of them no longer play and i highly doubt the third is enough of a scrub to actually use it. I also doubt that they gave their firends access to it.

no, there is nothing in razor that targets a party member.

Ironfist Max

Sorceror

Son of Wanker said:
Is the dude in the Mercenary sig taking his hat off or throwing a frisbee? I think frisbee...

He is actually holding a plate, waiting to catch the head his guildie just cut off. Yah im sick.