UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

do away with thieve macros

In this day and age, hybrid would be better off without lightning and gheal wands.

You wand fanatics can try to create all the arguments you want. More people agree with me than you. It's already been voted on.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
In this day and age, hybrid would be better off without lightning and gheal wands.

You wand fanatics can try to create all the arguments you want. More people agree with me than you. It's already been voted on.
And as well all know, website and forum polls are the best way to gather accurate polling data.

And as well all know, website and forum polls are the best way to gather accurate polling data.

Hey you can drive around to everyone's house and do a selective poll yourself or you can use the fucking data we got, champ.

You are the biggest sour puss of everyone on the Internet.
Hey instead of being so passive aggressive why don't you grow a set of nuts and speak your mind.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
The only thing we've got is a non-scientific Internet poll, therefore we should make changes to the server based on that poll? Stay in school, kid.

The only thing we've got is a non-scientific Internet poll, therefore we should make changes to the server based on that poll? Stay in school, kid.

Non-scientific poll huh?

Maybe you should take a class or two.

Internet polls are similar to telephone polls only using the internet. They both have the same problem of relying on the willingness of people answering them. Most internet polls are scientific. Some can resemble the obsolete straw poll, asking only a certain audience who will probably answer one way, such as on a biased-news website. The polls can include the interests of only a limited number of people.

Unlike you I've taken statistics classes.

Please educate yourself before you speak hot air out of your ass.

What makes an Internet poll "non-scientific" is limiting your target audience to ONLY people who will respond a certain way. In this instance everyone had an ability to respond.

You could say the responses were limited. But the question was asked as a yes or no question and both options were available.

So suck my dick

Last edited:

Vizeroth

Sorceror

Are we still playing this game where you pretend to have an education?

The poll was of a non-random group of participants, and even a rube like you should be able to recognize that those who are opposed to the existence of wands had more motivation to participate than any other group. Look at virtually any PVP game's forum and you'll see that most of the content revolves around people bitching about a mechanic they don't like. It's meaningless. People don't log in to hold hands and sprinkle fairy dust, they log in to rationalize their failures and pretend they know how to balance games.

Are we still playing this game where you pretend to have an education?

The poll was of a non-random group of participants,

So you think we should just poll people who have never played uo? We just randomly ask some guy at Wal mart if he thinks we should keep wands?

You are out of your mind.

even a rube like you should be able to recognize that those who are opposed to the existence of wands had more motivation to participate than any other group.

Haha false! Both parties had equal motivation to vote the way they did!

Champ.

BrandonMK

Sorceror
Non-scientific poll huh?

Maybe you should take a class or two.

Internet polls are similar to telephone polls only using the internet. They both have the same problem of relying on the willingness of people answering them. Most internet polls are scientific. Some can resemble the obsolete straw poll, asking only a certain audience who will probably answer one way, such as on a biased-news website. The polls can include the interests of only a limited number of people.

What makes an Internet poll "non-scientific" is limiting your target audience to ONLY people who will respond a certain way. In this instance everyone had an ability to respond.

You could say the responses were limited. But the question was asked as a yes or no question and both options were available.

So suck my dick

Please cite your sources. https://apgovernmentchs.wikispaces.com/Polling+-+Methods+&+Types

Then there's this:

Actually Wikipedia isn't considered a credible source

Actually Wikipedia isn't considered a credible source by most professionals. Because it can be written by anyone.

While their sources may very we'll be credible. Many Wikipedia articles are based purely on opinion.

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/578427/page-2#post-4180973

It made me giggle a little.

BrandonMK

Sorceror
This isn't an opinion. This is factual. Please reread other thread thoroughly.

The citation is irrelevant. Any source will state the same information.

Oh, I don't doubt that it's factual, I just think it's amusing that you would plagiarize someone in an effort to appear intelligent while at the same time telling someone to get an education. You say you took statistics courses yet you had to Google "internet polls" instead of using your own words. It's also comical that you lifted something from a wiki page after you snubbed your nose at wikipedia in that other thread.

Last edited:

BrandonMK

Sorceror
Though, I love your enthusiasm. You probobly spent an hour just to make a simple argument.

This is coming from the man who resorts to telling people to kill themselves after the argument is lost. And since you like to take cheap shots I will say the word you're looking for is "probably". You'd think you'd learn how to spell the word properly since you took statistics classes. What's the probability of that happening?

susejmaster

Traveler
This is coming from the man who resorts to telling people to kill themselves after the argument is lost. And since you like to take cheap shots I will say the word you're looking for is "probably". You'd think you'd learn how to spell the word properly since you took statistics classes. What's the probability of that happening?

I love ppl being grammar and spelling nazi's in a forum that is uneditable. You type perfectly everytime im sure....

Its ur not your or you're and r not are and 8 not ate l2interweb

Edit: shit there goes my arguement :) thought we were forum pvpin