UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Doom is a joke

zulu2401

Squire
I dont understand why there isnt anything in place to stop this, you go to heartwood and theres 50 chars on beetles afk scrypting archer kits, they should add spike traps or somthing between the 2 npcs or random gump that if you dont awnser question right you get insta killed...... For our part The Free Alliance has pledged to disrupte any afk scrypters activity by any legal way possible..... To bad we cant do anything agaisnt people in trammel. Im happy to see we are not alone in believing that cheating ruins the game..... If you have any suggestion on LEGAL ( we dont want to be worst the the enemis) ways to mess with people illegaly scrypting in Trammel PM me, so far we have been limited to take action agaisnt people in felucia due to kiddy rules in trammel...
That's honestly the shameful thing about trammel. Those fags are protected from griefing even when they are breaking the rules you can justify it by breaking them yourself. I don't much care about trammel I would rather be in felucca but that shit is spiraled out of control as well. PvP is entirely scripted I have a fee nasty ones myself. The afk farmers are nonstop insurance and bags of sending for me. I catch the fuckers everyday they just stand there while I fireball them down. Staff knows about it so they obviously don't give a shit. I never page because they never fuckin answer but others have and still no answer. I kill probably 20 afk lumberjacks and miners everyday as well.

silvertiger

Knight
The scripts are the reason you don't see any old school players on demise. Frankly it's gotten out of hand. Kraz ruined UO by releasing uosteam. It puts razor to shame as far as performance but it can also be limited by negotiating features with the server. It's all up to the shard developer to balance uosteam and pvp mechanics. As far as pvm farming. If you are doing it afk, you are breaking the rules and honestly you're just lazy as fuck. Games aren't meant to be played while you are away from your computer. Take my advice and stay in trammel if you're afk farming or I will find you. Then you will die.
Tbh, even if you kill them once an hour they make more gold in Fel than tram.

zulu2401

Squire
Tbh, even if you kill them once an hour they make more gold in Fel than tram.
It's true but we have gotten off subject. The issue is relevant to doom as well. Afk sampires kill doom monsters as well. Proof exists when they get blood oathed and die, then their ghost stands there till we kill the boss and they start begging for a res. Fuck no.

I played for like 2 years solid hit an artie in gaunt within my training period, (Staff of the magi) then few arties here and there nothing better than helm of insite. then one day out the blue i send my dragon in to kill the pink quishy mob :p and boom orny from this day to that day still no drops. I only ever do 3 rounds in gaunt a time thats it.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
If my memory is right on demise even if you hit max points its not a guaranteed artie drop. It just some what guarantee that you are next to have one.

Blame

Knight
Ive spent weeks and months in doom and the best drop has been midnight bracers. Got a stockpile of garbage arties though if anyone needs CUB points lmao.
I know how you feel :D. Last summer I spent 1 month in doom and I got 14x artifact and the best was Banes. Rest weren't even worth 1m.

zulu2401

Squire
Ye I always go with 800+ luck and still get garbage for arties and the drops are anywhere from 25-50 rounds which is utterly fuckin pathetic in my opinion. I mostly go in the middle of the night when I'm there alone so I can solo kill everything.

silvertiger

Knight
Ok, the problem is everyone wants to solo. The more people the more monsters the more drop chances. You can go play your archers or tamers and get a drop every 25-30 rounds or you can go with a group and do meteor swarm or whirlwind as a warrior and get drops a lot more. When L%C does guant as group we always have multiple arty drops. Just be glad it isn't OSI. Guant on OSI sux.

i did tones of rounds already from last art (arcane shield at least) with 1100 luck and most of time i do highest dmg, and still nothin ;/ one slayer cost me few mill, and i need 3 diffrent weapon or more... so yea DOOM is a joke...