UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dth Accepting Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theRoadshow

Wanderer
Revelations said:
27 posts a day.....you wanted to start fresh....................then quit flamming people.......lol.........you said start fresh without the pointless flaming.....look at your posts, half of them are pointless flames.....well better start again....lol

Feel free to look at my posts. Most of them are constructive advice and personal insight. But... if someone comes on and says something extremely stupid, ill also voice my opinion. I dont just come on and say "Newb... fuck you. You suck. Duel me 1v1 for rl houses." I actually explain myself and leave phrases like "Fuck you" or "Owned" or "Newb" out of it. I consider "flames" posts where members just come on and insult each other, without adding reason or logic. What I do is voice my opinion. See the difference? But. I will get defensive and start "flaming" when someone decides to degrade the armed forces. Its a personal thing.

Im not like Terathan33 and just say stupid comments like, and I quote:

Terathan33 said:

Please notice the difference. Its hard to make it much more clearer than that.

-_-

terathan33

Wanderer
theRoadshow said:
Feel free to look at my posts. Most of them are constructive advice and personal insight. But... if someone comes on and says something extremely stupid, ill also voice my opinion. I dont just come on and say "Newb... fuck you. You suck. Duel me 1v1 for rl houses." I actually explain myself and leave phrases like "Fuck you" or "Owned" or "Newb" out of it. I consider "flames" posts where members just come on and insult each other, without adding reason or logic. What I do is voice my opinion. See the difference? But. I will get defensive and start "flaming" when someone decides to degrade the armed forces. Its a personal thing.

Im not like Terathan33 and just say stupid comments like, and I quote:

Please notice the difference. Its hard to make it much more clearer than that.

-_-

sigh.... nub

theRoadshow

Wanderer
I have an idea...

Close these topics. If someone wants to join, they can PM the guildmaster. No one needs to respond. If they want more information, they can also message.

Yay! Problem solved.

-_-

Lament

Knight
Roadshow
What The Fuck Is Your Problem.
If someone wants to join they wil fucking post right here if they want to.
The fact is that this topic is no place for you. so gtfo

terathan33

Wanderer
theRoadshow said:
I have an idea...

Close these topics. If someone wants to join, they can PM the guildmaster. No one needs to respond. If they want more information, they can also message.

Yay! Problem solved.

-_-

I got an idea... you should banned again.

theRoadshow

Wanderer
Ok. I love it. Lets see how this played out.

This was the ending of the first post:

terathan33 said:
P.S.

TO join plz pm Lament not me.

Then... Lament followed it with:

Lament said:
>_<
Aim: kalduo

Ok. Awesome. Both of you said to either PM Lament OR to AIM Lament. So... I said this:

theRoadshow said:
I have an idea...

Yay! Problem solved.

-_-

Wtf is wrong with that? Lament JUST complained that this was turning into a flame war. Whenever you post about a popular guild, there will be flames. Period.

So... if you close it... and players can just see the information... then the players can message you to join, but cant post flames to ruin the purpose.

Do we understand that now? I mean... shit. Do I have to draw you a picture? *sigh*...

And... wasnt banned. You have no clue what my other name was (I know this because you think I was banned. See how that works?) Thanks for posting, though.

-_-

Chivalry

Wanderer
Me!!!

I wouldnt mind joining. Thing is though, im just recovering from a major cpu crash. I will need a few days to get up and running again (uo is being d/l atm) and get everything in order. Just posting now so when u guys stop accepting members i can say i tried :p.

the funny thing about all this is you started this thread with a flame

pretty shitty way to start a thread meant for recruiting

did you like not expect some MDK guy to not come flame you after you posted this shit

terathan33 said:
If you want to pwn MDGAY and other guilds like this JOIN US!

F

first.class.mail

Bologna Is Good said:
LoL Old Lady your a fuckin joke. Haha most of those screenshots were ganks too btw. For fucks sake man you pvp as a tamer lol you think your good haha thats hillarious to me. Go fuck your sister you inbred piece of nigger shit.
Shut your fucking mouth and dont flame in this thread asshole.

crazymanjoe

Wanderer
lets all join a guild that has tamer battles :)
how is everyone else a "nub" when your the one that fights with mares? when i think trammy i think of tamers, how about everyone else????

Cant you all just not flame for once? Don't give me the "he flamed first" excuse. That's something 6 year olds say: "He started it!"

Everyone in this thread needs to grow up and try acting their age, not their shoe size.

Status
Not open for further replies.