UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[e sigh mickey munday

Sirkah

Sorceror
just give him some money. i havent even been dueling lately. its clear im the best

now i just log on every so often to beat a few people, play money fights, or hit the random tourny

just give him some money. i havent even been dueling lately. its clear im the best

now i just log on every so often to beat a few people, play money fights, or hit the random tourny

Must be real tough living in the safe zone. Why not try to come to the

scorxx

Sorceror
Hey mickey, pay me.

And stop calling people bad, you're the only one who lost a fight here. Also stop saying you don't alchy duel, you have over 1000 duels with your combined characters and I know 95% of those are alchy duels, as when I was in S1ck u alchy dueled all the time.

Hey mickey, pay me.

And stop calling people bad, you're the only one who lost a fight here. Also stop saying you don't alchy duel, you have over 1000 duels with your combined characters and I know 95% of those are alchy duels, as when I was in S1ck u alchy dueled all the time.

Not true, I hardly ever do alchy duels. And when I do its for fun, I am not trying to make it a point to get better at it, as I prefer field fighting. Now 2v2's something I actually took interest in getting better at. I might add, You and I both know your nerdy ass wouldn't even look twice at me irl so stop trying to act tough over the internet faggot.

Sirkah

Sorceror
lol asmodai was doing hundreds, if not k's of alchy duels. doing them for fun or not doesnt mean you arent actively practicing alchy.

i dont care how bad you are at something, if you do it long enough(even just for fun), you're getting better at it.

except in asmodai's case. he's actually gotten worse some how.

but in everyone else's case, read line 2.

lol asmodai was doing hundreds, if not k's of alchy duels. doing them for fun or not doesnt mean you arent actively practicing alchy.

i dont care how bad you are at something, if you do it long enough(even just for fun), you're getting better at it.

except in asmodai's case. he's actually gotten worse some how.

but in everyone else's case, read line 2.

How is it you have been playing so long and still can't manage to heal a simple ebolt sync?

Sirkah

Sorceror
the first i missed, but the second you offscreened when we went to sync you came back and offscreen sync'd me.

notice how we didnt play like bitches.

Sirkah

Sorceror
not to mention but neon whistle also put magic reflect up after offscreening.

but thats fine man im glad after months of 2v2 practice you can fight like a pussy and pull out a W against somebody who never plays that dead aspect of this game.

What does any of that have to do with your inability to heal a simple ebolt sync? Being able to heal is the biggest part of the game, not just 2v2's scrub.

Sirkah

Sorceror
pvp in general has been dead. ive been trying to get some excitement into this games pvp by actually making a division of people who can become enemies, rather than the love fest this entire shard has become. I felt that if i could continue to bash this sick guild that eventually we could get some rivals going, and for a short period it worked. It sparked an interest in the pvp forums as well. See the new threads?

too bad neon has given up fighting me, and the rest of his friends do nothing but post retarded, incessant bullshit.

todays pvpers just dont understand how pvp used to work 4+ years ago. There was no getting killed, then skyping the person who killed you to res because you were friends. you got looted, hell they even took your bottles.

and the rivals of pre 2009 was pretty epic as well. when guilds actually hated each other and wouldnt mind fighting at an idoc with 4-5 different teams going, rather than several guilds joining forces, and vice versa on the other side, to have 2 major clusterfucks running around ebolting each other.

nobody understands how fun it was in a group of at most 5, fighting 4 other groups with 5 people. That was field and that was some fun ass shit.

too bad inflated egos and the use of sallos has made this server's pvp pretty cut and dry.

White Lotus

Sorceror
i think all you pvpers need to get over all the bs and hayday bullshit and get out in the field and build up groups......pvp is pvp cuz the people who pvp made it that way......its like everyone bitches to each other about the pvp but have no one to blame but themselves........i for one get out n pk all the time and i still have fun doing it....you guys want to save the shard and get the pvp going then get out there and do pvp dont cry about wats wrong with it cuz i think we CAN ALL AGREE nothing is gonna be done to fix it......its up to us to get out n fight stop the bs cry/shit talking and just go at it hardcore