UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

El oh Dee's day out.

Parliament

Sorceror
Re: El oh Dee's day out.

sanchen;2025077 said:
lol i love how you bitch about ganks in about each post yall make but yet you ganked us 3v6 each time lulz how much worse can you get at this game? this is what happens when you make it fair

Sanchen, you are bad dude...

we met this kid for a setup 3v3 and they offscreened from del pond almost to papua ahhaha... nigga i dont need a tour of t2a every time i meet up with u to do a 3v3. these 2009 pvprs dont even know what a setup is...thats why i always ask him to 2v2 or 3v3 in the pits but he always refuses cuz the kid cant even heal ebolts ahhahahah. they will only 3v3 in the field so they can bola and run away ROFLAHAHHAHAHA so bad QQ

sanchen

Knight

Parliament;2025167 said:
Sanchen, you are bad dude...

we met this kid for a setup 3v3 and they offscreened from del pond almost to papua ahhaha... nigga i dont need a tour of t2a every time i meet up with u to do a 3v3. these 2009 pvprs dont even know what a setup is...thats why i always ask him to 2v2 or 3v3 in the pits but he always refuses cuz the kid cant even heal ebolts ahhahahah. they will only 3v3 in the field so they can bola and run away ROFLAHAHHAHAHA so bad QQ

elohdee;2025102 said:
[1:44:42 AM] ELOHDEE: didnt u guys gank them at wrong
[1:44:44 AM] ELOHDEE: when dey was afk
[1:47:31 AM] fayfay19: who
[1:48:02 AM] ELOHDEE: u and
[1:48:03 AM] ELOHDEE: sanchen
[1:48:04 AM] ELOHDEE: and them
[1:48:07 AM] ELOHDEE: gank my crew
[1:48:08 AM] ELOHDEE: at wrong
[1:48:16 AM] ELOHDEE: when dey was afk
[1:48:20 AM] fayfay19: yea so

Can't Be Touched on Vimeo

Last time i ask el oh dee for a 3v3 took him 4 hours to say yes he keep putting the shit off.

When sig asked me for a 3v3 we showed up and what did you know chance was just south of them weird how that happend

elohdee

Knight

Posting in retard mode for you again don't worry.

Starts off as a 3v1 you guys ganking me, I do a quick 180 and run to my crew less than a screen away (yea I don't need to do a tour to fight you guys).

Then what you know some deaths.

Damn, wish some kids would die on screen.

Can't even see this guy, he leaves poor xaelian in the dirt, only to get dirted.

Notice how yet again, you are no where on my screen yet still dying.

sanchen

Knight

elohdee;2025244 said:
Posting in retard mode for you again don't worry.

Starts off as a 3v1 you guys ganking me, I do a quick 180 and run to my crew less than a screen away (yea I don't need to do a tour to fight you guys).

Then what you know some deaths.

Damn, wish some kids would die on screen.

Can't even see this guy, he leaves poor xaelian in the dirt, only to get dirted.

Notice how yet again, you are no where on my screen yet still dying.

Can't Be Touched on Vimeo

elohdee

Knight

We don't even nox on you half the time and still die.

Your ability to heal.....or lack thereof sucks. You suck, you will always suck. So cling hard to those few victories, cause you know you all die when I ride on my enemies.

elohdee;2025371 said:
True sign of a scrub. No wonder you guys offscreen and can't heal.

What do you expect when he can only win a few amount of fights. If he won more then that video he would of posted another video. It's called short wee wee syndrome.

Van Dam

Sorceror

having fought both them numerous times , I > random tbs ( dont remember name of ur guild i think its fat joe ? including sanchen )

sanchen

Knight

Van Dam;2033418 said:
having fought both them numerous times , I > random tbs ( dont remember name of ur guild i think its fat joe ? including sanchen )

Huh?

sanchen

Knight

Simon Cowell;2033378 said:
What do you expect when he can only win a few amount of fights. If he won more then that video he would of posted another video. It's called short wee wee syndrome.

lol says the one who doesn't faction.

Also why would i recored videos of razor.

Get your fact right before you open your bank sitting mouth again.