UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Epic Kill of the Week 3mil Prize 13weeks running

Next one just needs the boring parts cut out and music added, decided cause this one was short enough i could spring for the 1080hd so enjoy.

AXION360

Sorceror
Honkey visiting me a couple times.

I post this just for laughs, and to show players the crap I have to put up with.

GluttSDS

Sorceror
I had probably one of my most memorable kills yesterday -- I was being chased by about 8 ONE after I quaked them... well, Stun.Pot.Drop* didnt heal yet was still part of their angry mob chasing down Lord Gluttony. I ran around a house real quick, loaded a swarm, ran some more, and as they bolad me i dropped my swarm and a pot on him and he died -- 8v1 in the middle of his friends. I got away and so did the other 3 we were with after they spent all their mana trying to kill me(these guys can never talk shit about synchs again after that).

While Ive had tons and tons of group combat massacres, wars, faction base fights and all that -- this was the first time Id been able to drop someone 1v8.

*you should probably quit UO or NCD after what happened yesterday

AXION360

Sorceror
I had probably one of my most memorable kills yesterday -- I was being chased by about 8 ONE after I quaked them... well, Stun.Pot.Drop* didnt heal yet was still part of their angry mob chasing down Lord Gluttony. I ran around a house real quick, loaded a swarm, ran some more, and as they bolad me i dropped my swarm and a pot on him and he died -- 8v1 in the middle of his friends. I got away and so did the other 3 we were with after they spent all their mana trying to kill me(these guys can never talk shit about synchs again after that).

While Ive had tons and tons of group combat massacres, wars, faction base fights and all that -- this was the first time Id been able to drop someone 1v8.

*you should probably quit UO or NCD after what happened yesterday
Congrats bro you diserve a cookie for that one. Where is your video for it?

Rather long not even that exciting mostly fighting bola tamers - however was a good time. Titled 3 continent connection because Timmy's repping Puerto Rico, i am holdin down the states and will jones has down under-control. Still sprung for the 1080hd.

ruedigerbnu

Wanderer

Rather long not even that exciting mostly fighting bola tamers - however was a good time. Titled 3 continent connection because Timmy's repping Puerto Rico, i am holdin down the states and will jones has down under-control. Still sprung for the 1080hd.

you are a good player, arent you david?

thats good fast pulling bars, nice heals and time to load n synch, keep it up

*update* keep the video's coming Prize will be 3 million handed out after I am pleased with the player interaction

I have started cashing out the items i was given and will continue to dole out the gold as i see fit. If interest continues to diminish in this event i will just pocket the rest and consider my attempts valid for the reward i will reap. I also will continue to post video’s but will be hard to justify giving myself the w so it will mostly be for enjoyment purposes.