UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

EQMS vs sick,one, raw, cya, m>m, WKD, tft, blues, randoms, pink, white, and their mommas

Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep whining and crying like a little bich every post and I'll keep killing you and post screen shots and video. Lol I don't give a fukk. I told you son, bring it. You're scared as fukk. Not my fault. Keep dying. Lol

PS: i got tons more of your death pictures. If I see another stupid screen shot post from you. I'll upload 3 of your deaths for every one picture you post.

Yes foreigner we have established you can gank me 30v1, congratulations. Care to try 1v1? Wait for it ...

You clearly are not getting the point which doesn't surprise me because you are obviously a moron. You guys brag about zerging bank sitters and afk kids. It's not talking shit about them, they know there not pvpers. But when it comes down to fighting us with even numbers you dodge. If I were to ask any of the other crews on the shard for a fair fight, they would gladly accept with out excuses. You guys on the other hand wont, if you are really so stupid that you think it takes skill to fight 8 players with 30 then I won't even waste any more of my time arguing with you, because you are too stupid to get the point. You have NO ARGUMENT, you dodge fighting us even numbers and all the excuses you make is proof. All those pics of me owning you guys 1v1 is proof, you have no chance of ever winning a fair fight. Until you can get on my level, stfu and keep practicing.

Owning me 1v1 in some screenshots is not going to get you a lot of respect around here. NEWS FLASH: Sloths a scrub dexxer that can't play a mage. Unlike you I can accept reality. A reality that shows us that your guild has 400 members. Members that love IDOCs and rares more than ready bags and bolas. Whereas our guild has soldiers and "callers". Do you see the difference? Its like comparing the Peace Corps(ONE) to the Marines(EQMS). How can you complain about numbers with 400 members?

Owning me 1v1 in some screenshots is not going to get you a lot of respect around here. NEWS FLASH: Sloths a scrub dexxer that can't play a mage. Unlike you I can accept reality. A reality that shows us that your guild has 400 members. Members that love IDOCs and rares more than ready bags and bolas. Whereas our guild has soldiers and "callers". Do you see the difference? Its like comparing the Peace Corps(ONE) to the Marines(EQMS). How can you complain about numbers with 400 members?

Lol you do realize out out those 400 members, 200 are inactive 150 are alt characters. So that leaves us with maybe 50 active members. Against your almost 200. And I don't care if you are a noob dexxer, ill wreck anybody in your guild 1v1. You guys don't have callers, I have been in your vent. All you do is mass random drop. Beat us with any sort of even numbers. If not than stfu and sit down.

Lol you do realize out out those 400 members, 200 are inactive 150 are alt characters. So that leaves us with maybe 50 active members. Against your almost 200. And I don't care if you are a noob dexxer, ill wreck anybody in your guild 1v1. You guys don't have callers, I have been in your vent. All you do is mass random drop. Beat us with any sort of even numbers. If not than stfu and sit down.

Out of our 137, 90 are from 2008, 30 are alts leaving us with 20 active members. But what your point? You recruited scrubs who can only do IDOCs? That your fault.

RaineX

Traveler
I dont think you should compare people playing video games to service members. They play for keeps (life and death) whilst the people on this forum play for pixels and forum bragging rights. Just sayin.

crikey

Sorceror
I dont think you should compare people playing video games to service members. They play for keeps (life and death) whilst the people on this forum play for pixels and forum bragging rights. Just sayin.

Some people take it pretty serious. Like, making death threats saying " IM GOING TO DRIVE 45 MINUTES TO YOUR HOUSE AND BEAT YOU TREVOR!"

:p

Mico

Sorceror
Ok then. I dont give a fukk how many people are alts, inactive, a 400 man guild is a 400 man guild. You keep dying to us, means you just keep dying. Who gives a fukk if we have a caller or not. You keep dying is all i concern about. End thread get the fukk out and go to sleep.

Ok then. I dont give a fukk how many people are alts, inactive, a 400 man guild is a 400 man guild. You keep dying to us, means you just keep dying. Who gives a fukk if we have a caller or not. You keep dying is all i concern about. End thread get the fukk out and go to sleep.

How do you manage to take care of yourself irl being so stupid. Words can't describe how amazed I am right now. Do you even read what your posting?

rocky

Sorceror

They know what they're getting into when they sign that contract. Don't white knight, no one cares.

Don, why don't you use skill and tactics to defeat your enemy. Our numbers are meaningless if you don't suck.....but I have a feeling you kind of do suck, so you should mass recruit red faction players and see just how bad you are.

They know what they're getting into when they sign that contract. Don't white knight, no one cares.

Don, why don't you use skill and tactics to defeat your enemy. Our numbers are meaningless if you don't suck.....but I have a feeling you kind of do suck, so you should mass recruit red faction players and see just how bad you are.

Please show me anybody on this server who can win a fight 8v30. Ill be waiting lol

Status
Not open for further replies.