UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

EQMS vs sick,one, raw, cya, m>m, WKD, tft, blues, randoms, pink, white, and their mommas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, we could all learn so much from gluttony, because that guy just screams over achiever. I'm sorry I can't be so simple minded that I'm impressed with someone who uses spell/grammar check before each post. I use talk to type when posting on here and I'm sorry doesn't fix all the grammar errors, nor do I care to fix them

No you don't. Why the fuck would you even lie about that?

Crafter

Sorceror
no not at all, i found it hilarious, i had already gotten close to 50k from farming and they still got nothing from me, like i said, i banked everything.

They didnt seem to be very organized

GluttSDS

Sorceror
I missed the point of your thread -- you got res killed and youre saying that they wasted money on the regs to kill you?

ROBFAB

Wanderer
wow thats sad lol that video shows no skills in sync droppping from eq ms lol.. here fat mouth gluttony load explos lol they prob dont know what that means since all you do MS ppl lol..GOOD JOB on RAW from not dying to eq ms

GluttSDS

Sorceror
hahaha, Robin Ur Hood died like 3 times, each with a fresh bag of loot and wands -- we were wondering how he stocked so fast but assumed the dude has ready bags.

ITT: a 400 man guild(ONE) admitted that its current allies(SICK, MM, etc..) werent enough to fight EQMS so they alllied with RAW and still got PVPd to death in the video.

chaseburgess50

Sorceror
hahaha, Robin Ur Hood died like 3 times, each with a fresh bag of loot and wands -- we were wondering how he stocked so fast but assumed the dude has ready bags.

ITT: a 400 man guild(ONE) admitted that its current allies(SICK, MM, etc..) werent enough to fight EQMS so they alllied with RAW and still got PVPd to death in the video.
I came back stocked 3 times? I ran up to you new res and healed and you nubs continued to waste mana on me. I was laughing.

ROBFAB

Wanderer
in that video fat mann glutt there is no ONe or sick u moron lol jesus open ur fat eyes up ..your only fighting RAW from the looks of it ..god your so fat

ROBFAB

Wanderer
fat man makes no sense n switches subject because he is so fat and called the fat man glut..lol RAW OWNED YOU FAT MAN lol....

GluttSDS

Sorceror
fat man makes no sense n switches subject because he is so fat and called the fat man glut..lol RAW OWNED YOU FAT MAN lol....

a.) raw didnt own us? did you watch the video? we were outnumbered by a RAW/SICK/ONE/MINAX alliance who formed because individually those clearly crews are scared to fight us and we still PVPd them to death.
b.) why are you bragging about another guild's pvp skills? is it because they are actually good and you guys got moped 2x as much as them even though they couldnt be healed by you?
c.) im working on my weight -- sadly I dont feel as if you're working on your education :(

a.) raw didnt own us? did you watch the video? we were outnumbered by a RAW/SICK/ONE/MINAX alliance who formed because individually those clearly crews are scared to fight us and we still PVPd them to death.
b.) why are you bragging about another guild's pvp skills? is it because they are actually good and you guys got moped 2x as much as them even though they couldnt be healed by you?
c.) im working on my weight -- sadly I dont feel as if you're working on your education :(

The Minax And RAW were the same, and ONE/S1CK are the same. So it was 2 groups, vs you're 2 groups. Only difference was we had half the numbers and still fucked you up :/

chaseburgess50

Sorceror
This video special.

GluttSDS

Sorceror
If thats true then according to the war footage Mico took there is some multi client pvp going on -- so either you're too pussy to fight us without allying up the whole server(nothing new for jesus' purple newbs) or you're cheating(seen that too).

Status
Not open for further replies.