UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Every faction guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banks-Bronte

Wanderer
Re: Every faction guild

Greyc2w said:
Unfortunately for you, no one on any server is better than me at t2a dueling. :(

Im sorry sir, You arent the best, and yes someone is better than you at t2a dueling. That is me sir. :mj:

Greyc2w

Wanderer

I haven't met BardoJoe but I'm sure he sucks.

If I was an egomaniac, I probably wouldn't say people are better than me at UOR dueling. I would also probably brag about winning a 3v3 earlier against you guys, much like you would do.

Bronte we could always duel.

Megumi

Wanderer

Pepsi_Rox said:

I like his 317ish - 91 duel record on pigcat.

Greyc2w said:
You're out of your damn mind. I wouldn't doubt he'd rape me 5x, considering I rarely duel and have no desire to try to be a good dueler on UOR. Unfortunately for you, no one on any server is better than me at t2a dueling. :(

As far as best all around player on this server, HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH =p Your opinion though.

Inclined to agree with him about dueling... If i wanted to duel, i'd play WoW.

In reference to your t2a post... Meh. It took just as little skill back then, probably less with insta hit.

God, that's a disgusting thought... An era of UO where Balron would be the standard pvper.

Danny Boy

Wanderer

Grey and Cadul were probably the best duelers iv'e seen from back in the day...

Anytime im at the pits its all harm spam *yawn* todays duels suck =\

Megumi

Wanderer

All dueling sucks tbh... Especially when soemone can be a faggot in the duel and not ahve to worry about it afterwards due to faggoty and safezones.

Retlif

Wanderer

Greyc2w said:
You're out of your damn mind. I wouldn't doubt he'd rape me 5x, considering I rarely duel and have no desire to try to be a good dueler on UOR. Unfortunately for you, no one on any server is better than me at t2a dueling. :(

As far as best all around player on this server, HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH =p Your opinion though.
Grey you just proved once again you're all talk no proof.

Retlif

Wanderer

Afro Man said:
That was also what? A year and a half ago. Wipe the fucking duel boards, cause none of those guys duel anymore.
Puppet still plays once in a while. But he play on Death Song

Woody III

Wanderer

Esk is a good guy, he is one of the best all around pvp'r on the shard (when he actually logs in) in my opinon.

elohdee

Knight

Flipper-hybrid said:
I'd love to react to what you said about me but you've just proven yourself retarded with a single post!

You say you'd love to "react"..... yet you did in the same post?

Silly silly Flipper.

Thanks for confirming what I already knew about you.

You lose at internet, you should quit. :(

ecosu21

Wanderer

esk logs on alot, we played all last night :< and frump!!!! wtf were u last nite ma'am!!! and flipper be nice to mr lod !! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.