UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Every faction guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woody III

Wanderer
Re: Every faction guild

elohdee said:
edit : instead of forum pvp

3v3 my guild vs yours, losers quit uo please?

<---- aim I don't expect one soon though.

ill 3v3 you npnp, you have to learn that uo isnt about set ups, its what you can do on the field. when people realize that, you will be a great one like myself.

Woody III

Wanderer

elohdee said:
So why do you cry when people on the field run from you 1v3?

When you realize I'll field you or set-up you any day, which I do... But then you cry because you die 1v3 or I house hide. Oh the irony...

You've just jumped to the top of the stupid UO ladder.

Good job, only person can probably beat you is ODB too bad he don't post anymore.

Fact of the matter is, you and your guild have always been garabage on UOG, and OSI, however so, My guild has always been far greater than yours. And we will gladly fight you anyday, and yes kill you, which we have on MANY occassions...

Cease to speak you inbred popsicle.

I simply asked for a set-up 3v3 because you were crying about what happens on said field..... Toodles forum pvper ;)

What you also fail to realize is, Ck6 dominated the "field" pvp for months, we got bored and no longer activly play, kind of like Rage, who again got bored of owning noobs like you.... I mean it's only so fun :(

So please when you see us on the field, don't run straight to your house after all this forum pvp ;)

THE FUNNIEST PART OF YOUR STORY IS THAT WE HOUSE HIDE. SECOND IS WE NEVER FIELD YOU CUZ YOUR IN YOUR HOUSE HIDING AND IVE NEVER DIED TO YOU EVER, EVER. so when you say you dominate us its obviously imagination. as far as my guild being horrible your wrong. I must never see you cause you dont leave your house. Last 3v1 i remember was at your house when i was the 1 and you were the 3, you didnt die but your buddy did, yes 3v1. so learn who your talking to because apparently you have no idea who i am.

Stides40oz

Knight

elohdee said:
1v1?

The only time I see you, is you are rolling 3+, vs me, and yet some reason you still find the need to offscreen my dump 1v3, hence the house ;)..

Shut up you pie face.
thats like it is when im fighting them but its usually 1v6

Stides40oz

Knight

Frumpy said:
are we not talking about fielding ? 1v1? fielding is fielding, 1v1 is 1v1 get it straight. either way you look at it your still bad. for anyone who doesnt know that choru is elohdee well he is. retard, go hide in a house a little more and never actually compete against 3 people. even if its 2v3 3v3 ur in the house so stfu with your excuses.
im pretty sure he would own you.. and its not choru because ive actually seen lod do more then explo-eq-Lwand macro. Lol its funny when chorus macro screws up and he drops his wand on the ground and i take it loller newb.

Woody III

Wanderer

Stides said:
im pretty sure he would own you.. and its not choru because ive actually seen lod do more then explo-eq-Lwand macro. Lol its funny when chorus macro screws up and he drops his wand on the ground and i take it loller newb.

stides, go in your house and just stay there. if this game were all about 1v1s, i would either play a hally mage or an alchy in which case, no el oh dee would not beat me. as for you stides, i dont think you even know what 1v1 is. and yes he is choru

ecosu21

Wanderer

rofl , Doom will stay and fight 3v9 etc etc etc .. ??? how come they called in twice last nite even numbers 2v2 ??

Woody III

Wanderer

Stides said:
thats like it is when im fighting them but its usually 1v6

see stides you live in your own little world. when is the last time youve seen 6 LoD on? ok go back to your little world. your the ones who dont come out of the house until you have at least 2 people more than us all loaded for one of our guys, and you still fail to kill your target.

Woody III

Wanderer

ubetta said:
rofl , Doom will stay and fight 3v9 etc etc etc .. ??? how come they called in twice last nite even numbers 2v2 ??

because we had 4 ppl on. btw who are you? plz dont say ck6... ck6 had 4 or 5 and LoD had 3,4 at one point. and as soon as face got near my screen i seen a 3rd ck6 just a bit north.

ecosu21

Wanderer

yes ck6, and twice me and urinal had 2 of u noobs away from everyone else, 2v2, and twice u called someone in asu dumped for a 3 man dump and STILL failed to kill anyone. gg.

Greyc2w

Wanderer

ubetta said:
yes ck6, and twice me and urinal had 2 of u noobs away from everyone else, 2v2, and twice u called someone in asu dumped for a 3 man dump and STILL failed to kill anyone. gg.

Good post. I like your intensity

Woody III

Wanderer

ubetta said:

if this was the pits your story might have mattered. but in fact a 4v3 turned 2v2 with el oh dee just north 1 screen and face 1 screen south, so please tell me how me calling in is a bad thing? oh wait didnt you para gank me 4v2? yes i tihnk it was you. we failed to kill you on the call in, but i got lod once or twice was it, twice, i am jap or whatever died twice. and i died once so if those odds turn you on with ur losing streak than so be it.

To sum that all up, ck6 got molly whopped all over the GY yesterday 4v3.

ecosu21

Wanderer

and only time u guys got me was when i was runnin to GY, and u all msed me 3v1, then after we tried to 2v2 above gy and u called in. so get ur facts straight

Urinal Cake

Sorceror

Frumpy said:
To sum that all up, ck6 got molly whopped all over the GY yesterday 4v3.

if we got "molly whopped?" lol < 4v3 then you wouldn't mind 3v3 set fighting 1 mil per person YEAH!! Urinal C4k3

Status
Not open for further replies.