UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Faction fielders

Chuck Z

Wanderer
Re: Faction fielders

Hrm based on x healing targeting and pulling bars. Considering play uo does atleast two of the three for you think I wont list people I am pretty sure are using it.

Joshua from Immortals.

Mystical in dynastys better days when they werent noobie ass runic tamers.

Dendei when his ass is actually on we drop quite a few people usually outnumbered.

A Walrus

Wanderer

Chuck Z;1479952 said:
Hrm based on x healing targeting and pulling bars. Considering play uo does atleast two of the three for you think I wont list people I am pretty sure are using it.

Joshua from Immortals.

Mystical in dynastys better days when they werent noobie ass runic tamers.

Dendei when his ass is actually on we drop quite a few people usually outnumbered.

ready im about to laugh.... HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAH u guys are never outnumbered / within 4 screens of your house when its even

Slip

Page

A Walrus;1480056 said:
ready im about to laugh.... HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAH u guys are never outnumbered / within 4 screens of your house when its even

what should we name our kids?

Chuck Z

Wanderer

Are you being serious walrus. You sit in your house afk all day or your would notice that pretty much anywhere u go you will run into ten plus minax. Oh wait your part of the minax bandwagon. Think your still mad I killed you one v one the other day by my house. Good Game though

KittenZman

Wanderer

Chuck Z I tried to 1v1 you in brit the other day, after I took off your reflect and your explosion e-bolt dump failed you called in...

Chuck Z

Wanderer

Dont know who u are dude but your probably minax and I just beat you to the punch on calling in people. Anytime I see a minax im going to call in because I know ten plus minax are on the way to me.

Un4

Knight

Chuck Z;1480117 said:
Dont know who u are dude but your probably minax and I just beat you to the punch on calling in people. Anytime I see a minax im going to call in because I know ten plus minax are on the way to me.

truth. anyone who says "i never call in" isnt in vent. we all know that. we all call in. who cares? faction isnt 1v1. never ment to be. if you dont call in you get called in on. period

Chuck Z;1480092 said:
Are you being serious walrus. You sit in your house afk all day or your would notice that pretty much anywhere u go you will run into ten plus minax. Oh wait your part of the minax bandwagon. Think your still mad I killed you one v one the other day by my house. Good Game though

This is coming from the guy who has a character in every faction just to spy, runs straight into his house when attacked and who house hides like its his job.. I highly doubt u killed walrus 1v1, because quoted

Chuck Z;1480117 said:
Dont know who u are dude but your probably minax and I just beat you to the punch on calling in people.

He's Rox- it says in his signature. A not so good pvper but a good guy in general

Chuck Z;1480117 said:
Anytime I see a minax im going to call in because I know ten plus minax are on the way to me.

More than likey you probably didnt 1v1 probably just called in as usual. Even tho GG on that. But in my book : walrus > then you chuck

but anyways back to the topic.

Joshua - a cool guy, great opponent.

James - a good friend and your a great xhealer.

and last but not least

Yaya - because you are my pvp hero.

jpone

Sorceror

Kenichi-;1480184 said:
This is coming from the guy who has a character in every faction just to spy, runs straight into his house when attacked and who house hides like its his job.. I highly doubt u killed walrus 1v1, because quoted

He's Rox- it says in his signature. A not so good pvper but a good guy in general

More than likey you probably didnt 1v1 probably just called in as usual. Even tho GG on that. But in my book : walrus > then you chuck

but anyways back to the topic.

Joshua - a cool guy, great opponent.

James - a good friend and your a great xhealer.

and last but not least

Yaya - because you are my pvp hero.
stfu noob

flawful-

Wanderer

Un4;1480119 said:
truth. anyone who says "i never call in" isnt in vent. we all know that. we all call in. who cares? faction isnt 1v1. never ment to be. if you dont call in you get called in on. period

Don't you bitch about not having 1v1's from DT all the time?

Swear I see threads every other day.

Un4

Knight

flawful-;1480279 said:
Don't you bitch about not having 1v1's from DT all the time?

Swear I see threads every other day.

never bitched about a 1v1. i think ive bitched when its 4v1 and they are still calling in.