UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Felucca Idoc Wars

Ninjia

Knight
Re: Felucca Idoc Wars

Lucifall;666640 said:
I don't attack you because you are "building a huge pure country guild". I attack you because you have a lot of people. Me and Marcedes always fight at least 5 of you. Not to mention the times we are 2x7, 2x9, 2x10 even.

I don't want a pure brazilian guild. Most brazilians backstab each other on the first opportunity.

the guild isnot like you said huge pure guild,we only have 10-12 pvpers max,more than half of them are new pvpers or gankers(but normal we only can get 4-5ppls online).
At first I didnot atkk you guys,and ok with you.But your guild members all are atk me when you have more than 3-4 ppls,donot mind if i help you or not.I remember your 4 members gank me when I want to join your guil and try make we alliance.So we have to against you too.Same for your guild ,our members will atkk other ppls when they are inside.
As I hoped,i wish here have more some pvp guild,we can fight for more fun.
We recruit every chinese donot care he is good or not, if he want to join us.We help every chinese for start play here.So you will see we have lots of people.
Our guild is different as other guild (only for pvm or pvp or ???).

Ninjia

Knight

Lucifall;666640 said:
I don't attack you because you are "building a huge pure country guild". I attack you because you have a lot of people. Me and Marcedes always fight at least 5 of you. Not to mention the times we are 2x7, 2x9, 2x10 even.

I don't want a pure brazilian guild. Most brazilians backstab each other on the first opportunity.

You said you pinged 400-500. I know you use lame macros / scripts and I don't care, but don't try to lie and say that you all live in USA and stuff.

nah,my ping keep at 220-290,the max is 400-500 when someone download or at isp isnot good work.And I didnot say:we all live in usa.Its some of us lived in usa ,candana.
View attachment 19917

Attachments

• ping.jpg
    ping.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 139

lukin69

Knight

Hmm true enough Bile, I concede you that. All I meant was I guess, the change of scenerey was nice, as was the common enemy thing. Not that I have anything against you guys Ninjia, dont get me wrong.

Asdgfer

Wanderer

Ninjia;666361 said:
SL:fandul,ohen chiweav
RV:mastermind,a code gorgoth,nanvi
O.:david,belros quill,horny henry,naomy,impheatus,
+-:lucifall,pumkin and his brother
blk:mae ,vlado,
n.:blakc star ,
DC:snakll ,jerome isma,asuka
hz:muscly bar,
ttb:a hiryu,
pvp:bruno,
and some radom blue,red and stealth archer
enough?also miss some ppls'name,cannot got pic everytime

Sorry sir,i aint got anyone called "David" in my guild so think harder.

lukin69

Knight

Asdgfer;666774 said:
Sorry sir,i aint got anyone called "David" in my guild so think harder.

Hes probably talking about David Lopan, in which case...Hz

Mister dank's favourite ride ! Damn u lucky bastard
Get ur seatbelt on and Whrooooom out of the forum ^_^

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 119

abo0

Wanderer

Mae'Var;666997 said:
Mister dank's favourite ride ! Damn u lucky bastard
Get ur seatbelt on and Whrooooom out of the forum ^_^

You shouldn't have done that!

well i went to church and i decited to fix it.
from now on i will do only good things for peeps in need
pm me if anyone wants free items...

Lucifall;666364 said:
Tod
Sky
Kite
Matt.com
KaY
KeePer Lov
denny
GaGa