UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

For the record...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: For the record...

rlangermann said:
practice makes perfect.. stop accusing everyone, innocent until proven guilty, they will figure out who does use these scripts, and only then we can point and laugh at them
save that for the judge

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

For the "little guys" from what I know as a fact, a lot of the "big name" pvpers use auto cure in EasyUO, even some you might not expect :(. If those people are going to get banned (instead of warned) a lot of the "Good" pvpers on the shard will be gone taking out a lot of the competition.

You can make an auto-cure with razor.
Drink type orange pot "is" poison

Cast cure, wait for target, target self "if" poisoned.

Set it to loop constantly.

But with your theory Pepsi it seems as if you are saying "To keep good pvpers around, I think they should be allowed to use Easy UO" They will get pissed and leave the shard if you don't let them use things to gain an advatage?

How about this, learn to play uo yourself and not have uo play for you?

I think we all know a certain guild that might use scripts, its starts with an "En" and ends with a "ge".

Perhaps another guild that is the opposite of "no" also might use them.

Testamentx said:
Who said you anyways?

Lil Washington and Ownergizor Kickflip are getting banned for it eventually anyways. ;)
You did man....Pkchoo is Bunny.......I knew his lieing ass well. We fought together at houses falls then suddenly he makes up some shyt that I called him lame or somethig stupid. A house falls and guess what.......his drops before the damn thing even regisisters on any of mine of my buddies screens.

Valvorius Fess said:
You did man....Pkchoo is Bunny.......I knew his lieing ass well. We fought together at houses falls then suddenly he makes up some shyt that I called him lame or somethig stupid. A house falls and guess what.......his drops before the damn thing even regisisters on any of mine of my buddies screens.

Who the hell is bunny? I said Ownergizor Kickflip. He got banned for scripts that is why you won't find his name in the character search.

Don't be putting words in my mouth....shame on you. ;)

Siccx

Wanderer

Pepsi_Rox said:
For the "little guys" from what I know as a fact, a lot of the "big name" pvpers use auto cure in EasyUO, even some you might not expect :(. If those people are going to get banned (instead of warned) a lot of the "Good" pvpers on the shard will be gone taking out a lot of the competition.

your pathetic ...

Pepsi_Rox said:

Yes, but taking out the cheaters will leave alot more room for new people to get into pvping with a chance to survive...

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

I have never seen anyone on this shard that i'd suspect of using a script for syncing.

First of all, syncing is not hard if you dont suck. Spend 5 minutes in my vent and you will probably become a better pvper. It's not hard if you have a good caller who knows what they are doing.

Second, sync scripts arent practical, it might sound like a good idea in theory but 99% of the time you'd do better just syncing manually in vent unless you write an extremely good krrios client plugin that shares targets as well. Frankly most UOG pvpers aren't smart enough to write a good syncing plugin.

Last, we're legit, no easyuo, no plugins, no auto anything and we own everyone, so there you have it. No scripting.

Jenova said:
I have never seen anyone on this shard that i'd suspect of using a script for syncing.

First of all, syncing is not hard if you dont suck. Spend 5 minutes in my vent and you will probably become a better pvper. It's not hard if you have a good caller who knows what they are doing.

Second, sync scripts arent practical, it might sound like a good idea in theory but 99% of the time you'd do better just syncing manually in vent unless you write an extremely good krrios client plugin that shares targets as well. Frankly most UOG pvpers aren't smart enough to write a good syncing plugin.

Last, we're legit, no easyuo, no plugins, no auto anything and we own everyone, so there you have it. No scripting.

Ok after all that, it seems you are saying that Ryan wasted his time posting this message.

If he says people are scripting, I think it is better to believe him.....................................

Sloth said:
I dont even use razor I chug all my pots manually and cast all my spells using icons.

I don't even use spell icons, I have to open the book everytime and go to the circle spell I am looking for.

Top that speed 4ts.

Minimejgd

Wanderer

I've been called a scripter at least 10 dozen times...it makes my epeen grow everytime. I've been told i use KUOC just as many times with cheat plugins...more epeen girth.

Some people just don't understand that you can actually be good at PvP without cheating. Just because our guild completely destroys you on the field doesn't mean we script...could it actually be the fact that we have pvped together for quite some time...that we've practices things such as timing dumps and x-heals. You seriously want to know why Jenova is the best leader on this shard...it's really the easy simple shit. When we have recruits...he may see a cow...call the target, practice the dump. Need practice on x-heals, went to the pits did 3 man dumps with the healers.

Some people just can't fathom the fact that someone may be better than them...and you know, that should give you incentive to actually become better and be able to compete.

With that said, yes...warn all the scripters, warn all the EasyUO users, warn all the PlayUO plugin users. Those programs should never be tolerated.

P.S. We'd prefer that you used are new guild title 'Rage', rather than the old one 'YES'. Thank you.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

I <3 Ryan but if someones been scripting on UOG, I certainly havnt seen it. Either that or the scripts are pretty terrible.

I've seen turreting plugins which is different from a sync script, Hyru uses it sometimes. Solution? Remove krrios client.

Its not scripts thats the problem, its all the client features, target randoms, block heal while poisoned, etc. Not to mention 3 spell death.

Group pvp here is easy, because clients and spell damage make it that way. Syncing is overpowered at its core.

Testamentx said:
I don't even use spell icons, I have to open the book everytime and go to the circle spell I am looking for.

Top that speed 4ts.
Hey...We are cool.......but I doubt anyone does that to actually fight other than spawn.

For the record... I know for a fact sumone who uses them cuz they told meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllll wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwyte yea i said it. Told me not to tell BUT I DID DIDNT I?! DIDNT IIII?!?! FOURM OWNED!!! :eek:

PS Sloth if u chug manually u must get owned alot.

Kashmere

Wanderer

i think alot of new people dont pvp cause guilds dont reach out to new players u all kill us and trust me it sucks i spend 99 percent dead mostly from red not blue my chars are kashmere and chong and u all keep raping me lol i dont use auto i use razor with the button there for potions but for us newbs why not teach us instead of raping us my msn is [email protected] id like to hang with some people and spend a little less time dieing :) cause blues boring i like the pvp part but it doesnt look tempting when all i do is die from every guild and ive been around the shard for 459 days and been killed every second lol so how bout a little teaching from a old timer who wants to see pvp bck the way it was :)

Status
Not open for further replies.