UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Free Pw Bandana Game!!!

KoNNaN

Knight
Re: Free Pw Bandana Game!!!

beelzebub;1926864 said:
well thats gay you just gave it aaway jason lol. he could have guessed wrong if you didnt tell him that hydrofeind was right....

Reading this after the fact, I know no one is gonna believe but when I saw the "bonus round" I just hit end and started typing. Wkstrm had sent me a pm about a mod issue and I was looking into something when I got back to this and figured I lost already but gave it a shot. Anyway Thank You, Sir! My first pw, lol :)

shindig

Sorceror

Wtf, you sent the winner of this game a PM and you just handed out the prize from the other game to the first person who made a char with the winners forum name?

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

I vote for Go-Lean crunch

I don't care if they are the ones you picked, but they sure are the best ones by far.

zerot;1926817 said:
Fruit Loops

If that was a game for the worst cereal ever you would win.

Fez_

Knight

shindig;1927170 said:
Wtf, you sent the winner of this game a PM and you just handed out the prize from the other game to the first person who made a char with the winners forum name?

no some one made a fake forum account mimicking yours.... on the other game

shindig

Sorceror

Fez_;1927178 said:
no some one made a fake forum account mimicking yours.... on the other game

hahaha typical hybrid

I was gonna host a game for 1mil if I got it cause that's still half price.