UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

getting on field, anyone want to 1v1 duel or field? 2v1?

The Monk231

Wanderer
america #1
only leading the world in 3 areas mate Id say America blows big ones, they definitely fell off.
1. Number of incarcerated citizens.
2. Number of Adults who believe angels are real.
3. and defense spendant(where we spend more than the next 26 countries combined)

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Yesterday he has 4 people just spamming explode pots so nobody can load and nobody is even in call and they still manage to lose a few guys.

If ANYBODY from my group is on you will die every fight and just rage log.

LOL

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
only leading the world in 3 areas mate Id say America blows big ones, they definitely fell off.
1. Number of incarcerated citizens.
2. Number of Adults who believe angels are real.
3. and defense spendant(where we spend more than the next 26 countries combined)

Please watch the video i posted lol

The Monk231

Wanderer
Yesterday he has 4 people just spamming explode pots so nobody can load and nobody is even in call and they still manage to lose a few guys.

LOL
I was on me tamer with no resist or purps all I did was load gh I gotta say those scorpions distracted the hell outa me and I ended up dying but you guys were spamming a lot more than us I kno I healed everyone :/

The Monk231

Wanderer

LOL
hrmm funny I don't remember seeing spit or sneeze or anything remotely close to a spit drop when yall syncs or am I just imagining yall syncing explo ebolts/lights/ebolt+fs, & poison one of yall was the designated poisoner.

Doesn't matter, and Everytime we 1v1d yesterday he got rekt lol. Nice 3-0 Mickey. I'm hocked u tried that many times! Oh and Mark..why did u run from me 1v1. U went straight to ur boys lmfao.

LOL
Nice lie, we had 3 alchies and a random archer lol. 3v3 90 percent of time and u got spanked like u did 1v1;)

How many other countries spend billions of dollars annually on VA Benefits? How many other countries go out of their way to defend freedom, domestic and foreign? Without america, the entire global landscape is completely different. America saved the world from nazi control, and you think America isn't #1?

hehehe you trollin m8

The Monk231

Wanderer
How many other countries spend billions of dollars annually on VA Benefits? How many other countries go out of their way to defend freedom, domestic and foreign? Without america, the entire global landscape is completely different. America saved the world from nazi control, and you think America isn't #1?

hehehe you trollin m8
now if that isn't hubris I don't know what is.
:)

The Monk231

Wanderer

hehehe you trollin m8
tell me something are all those other countries owned by china
;)

Oh since we are all here chit chatting Mickey, why did you beg James to take that video off of you getting rekt. Twice while trying to gank me? U know.. u want me to show all this proof of fucking spanking u, but you will do whatever it takes to get it deleted LMFAO