UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Girls on Hybrid

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Re: Girls on Hybrid

I met my wife on internet, I even tought she was a dude for 6 month, until she decided to come and visit me and I freaked out when I saw she was a chick.

Since then we lived happily ever after and had many childrens...

uonoobs

Knight

MadeInQuebec;2109414 said:
I met my wife on internet, I even tought she was a dude for 6 month, until she decided to come and visit me and I freaked out when I saw she was a chick.

Since then we lived happily ever after and had many childrens...

HA lucky you :D
Usually its the other way around on the internets! :rollseyes:

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

uonoobs;2109417 said:
HA lucky you :D
Usually its the other way around on the internets! :rollseyes:
Yea well I just assumed, like everyone else!

I always just assume that everyone on internet are dudes, and I know every one does that, so when I invited *him* (at that time) for a beer and a weekend, I had no idea what she had in mind, but hell was she prepared!

MadeInQuebec;2109419 said:
Yea well I just assumed, like everyone else!

I always just assume that everyone on internet are dudes, and I know every one does that, so when I invited *him* (at that time) for a beer and a weekend, I had no idea what she had in mind, but hell was she prepared!

lol... think about how different your life would be if she actually was a dude.

Anenigma

Sorceror

Well I for one am glad to see that there are more girls around gaming that I thought.

:laugh:

10yearsafter

Wanderer

Once we get on the intraweb were all sexless droids anyhow tell me ur a girl a boy whatever I don't care if ur a monkey as long as ur fun to play with...
^^^^
Wait that doesn't sound right lol

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

yuki little star;2109728 said:
oooh we'd love to see you in a swim suit willy =) maybe philly & lilly will join.

fine fine we will get a run way and have a swim suit competition me and philly and lilly lol

So cruel... yet so true. This forum caught my attention as I was attempting to hit on Titania at the poker table. Get this guys... *Winks* You know what I'm talking about... Sooo I warm this chick all up... Attempting to hit on her, she just says 'Roach and Gash tried paying me millz for my nudes, I said 75mil for em' soo I get her all warmed up hitting on her, then she goes afk for like. idk 5-10 mins and comes back.

Then get this, she WONT SAY WHAT SHE WAS DOING. Like she's embarrassed? Masterbation much?

funniest thing lol

sanchen

Knight

Anenigma;2109619 said:
Well I for one am glad to see that there are more girls around gaming that I thought.

:laugh:

When I used to play wow there was about 8 in my guild and when I play cod there is at least 3 online that I see all the time.

I mean if anyone is shocked to see/hear a girl on a game they just need to step outside.

Aitne

Page

incubusfan1413;2108016 said:
ive met a few others than the ones named. but i have the feeling most quit due to the extremely offensive crap that goes on. not to mention how many times have you told someone your a female only to have it thrown in your face that your obviously a dude?

i met one that actaully told people she was a guy cause it was easier to get in guilds. she only told me the truth after we talked for awhile and i helped her get a house. i have no proof of what she says to be true but i could see where people assume girls to be bad at uo. although there are a few exceptions. Yuki can kick my ass 1v1.

thats because for some reason you have guys that like to pretend to be girls, whether for items for because they think its "funny"

... i had two friends in wow who did that "come on man it will be funny" .. no it won't its just gay
they also wanted me to be lequinda... from africa who couldn't speak english