UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Got Counter-Strike?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipper

Knight
Re: Got Counter-Strike?

face it, source is more fun

1.6 is for people to prove they can click at pixels better than others and source is for shotting people with gunz + lots of blood!!!

Flipper

Knight

Poetic';1167472 said:
1.6 > source

anyone good at cs knows this. source can't even be considered cs.

exactly my point, 1.6 users get so elitist about how they play 1.6 and nobody can be cool unless they play 1.6 too

stop rejecting change and adapt man

Mazer

UOGamers: Divinity Forum Moderator

In the end though, everyone playing Source is playing with the same hitboxes. No one has an advantage and it still does require skill to be better than the next.

Flipper;1167593 said:
exactly my point, 1.6 users get so elitist about how they play 1.6 and nobody can be cool unless they play 1.6 too

stop rejecting change and adapt man

troof

Flipper

Knight

yeah mazer has a great point, it's not like when you play source, you're randomly given good or bad hitboxes and your opponents are given a different set

maybe it's easier to get kills but it's all still judged by the same standards. if source didnt take skill everyone would have perfect 1.00 kill/death ratios OR the game could be determined before it started (if it were all based on luck)

i will readily agree it takes more skill at an FPS to be an excellent 1.6 player than a source player, but dammit the bumpers make it fun for everyone

XIQJX

Wanderer

Its not a matter of adaptation, its a matter of opinion. Some people prefer 1.6, some people source, some people prefer ostridge wrangling.

Status
Not open for further replies.