UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Greatest of All Time - American Magician with Over 6000 Confirmed Kills

royal kapero2

Sorceror
All guilds in general are bad but the individuals may be pro. The problem is in SEGA i don't know any pro. Even guildleader plays stealther, embarassing.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
I talk about felucca like i am important in felucca

You are not supposed to talk mr. dead 2vs1 (ME)

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
You are not supposed to talk mr. dead 2vs1 (ME)

On the contrary, you should praise him and welcome him to join you in felluca once more, so you can fight him again and again and again!

I never understood the concept of so much shit talk.

Everyone seems to have a thing against SEGA, yet if you guys keep thinking they are easy to kill, why not love them and praise them for being there for you to kill?

If they would all dissapear, I think you guys would be sad to have that much less targets in the field. The same is applicable to every guild, I just used SEGA since it seems to be a popular example.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
On the contrary, you should praise him and welcome him to join you in felluca once more, so you can fight him again and again and again!

Everyone seems to have a thing against SEGA, yet if you guys keep thinking they are easy to kill, why not love them and praise them for being there for you to kill?

If they would all dissapear, I think you guys would be sad to have that much less targets in the field. The same is applicable to every guild, I just used SEGA since it seems to be a popular example.

Trash talking has always been a part of pvping. Indeed, it's its very essence.

royal kapero2

Sorceror

Are you his boyfriend?

but seriously you too shut up. Your posts are necessary here like pads of the cu sidhe for an elf.

MadeInQuebec

let me explain if you are a fucking noob you cant talk shit coz he a fucking noob cant back up is fucking words this why fucking noob cant talk shit but if you are good you can talk shit simple like this :) LOL

Ok, so I understand that the fucking noob may not talk shit to the l33t pvp3r, that I get.

But when the l33t pvp3r talks shit to the fucking noob, what is it that the l33t pvp3r is trying to accomplish? Is he trying to insult the fucking noob so that he leaves fel and never comes back, or does he require that sort of speech in order to boost his self confidence that he is, and will remain a l33t pvp3rs until the end of days?

Are you his boyfriend?
No.

but seriously you too shut up. Your posts are necessary here like pads of the cu sidhe for elf.

Thanks for the offer, but No.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Ok, so I understand that the fucking noob may not talk shit to the l33t pvp3r, that I get.

But when the l33t pvp3r talks shit to the fucking noob, what is it that the l33t pvp3r is trying to accomplish? Is he trying to insult the fucking noob so that he leaves fel and never comes back, or does he require that sort of speech in order to boost his self confidence that he is, and will remain a l33t pvp3rs until the end of days?

Now it shows how big loser you are. Why do you even touch these subjects? It's game. Not real life. No place for Obama's mercy for weak players. hihi

CaptainNuke

Sorceror

No.

Thanks for the offer, but No.

YES the roll of the leet pvper NEED to make the fuckiing noob feel like shit so they understand they are fucking shit and that will never change yes that the roll of the leet pvper

MadeInQuebec

Now it shows how big loser you are. Why do you even touch these subjects? It's game. Not real life. No place for Obama's mercy for weak players. hihi
Because it entertains me almost as much as the game itself :p

That being said, could you develop on that Obama's mercy for the weak policy? I never heard about it and it's much intriguing!

ramax99

Knight
There no names in those shots except "Snow Bunny" which appears in your party (blah blah bugged bars, tell it to the judge), those people could be anyone, it also appears to be 5vs3.
Thats why I post 1st picture where it can be clearly seen that snow bunny has SEGA tag ;) and yes bars are bugged

Drucilia

Knight
Not to piss to heavily your latest life achievement but while you did that I cut, pinned and screwed off 1028 meters of metal roof batten in 6 hours for just over $1000 in my hand. My new personal best. Not much by some peoples standards but it's craps on 5000 kills on a computer haha

otimpyre

Sorceror
Funny story about reds. I teleported into a raid party that was about to assault coon. I said "all kill" on the nearest target, and started withering. They all ran inside to get away from me. I killed the one that stayed behind. Then they all came back out like 15 seconds later and ganked me. The point being 6 turn and ran ! I am easy to kill. Never put, up much of a fight. Don't care too half the time. I am lazy I just want to kill monsters. Ya ya take my insurance. Take your murder count, and take a long walk off a short pier. Reds and their egos bore me. Can't even remember names of who is friend or foe. All I see is red. Red = I don't care. They all look the same. RED

Drucilia

Knight
There's quite a problem on demise with Fel being empty.
Very hard to fix that problem also. I can probably name every red player I have seen in fel and 1/3 of them were same person different char

otimpyre

Sorceror
There's quite a problem on demise with Fel being empty.
Very hard to fix that problem also. I can probably name every red player I have seen in fel and 1/3 of them were same person different char
It is empty cause they camera the champs all day with bells and whistles waiting on anyone who tries to spawn. Run in kill them & then go back to waiting. Some are so stupid they don't even let you spawn the champ just kill you at tier one or two just for spite. Don't even bother to try to steal the champ.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Ramunas became another forum fighter - HZ must have been beaten badly.

You must be dissapointed by the cold and offensively brief reply you recived to this obvious provocation.

Last edited: