UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

here lies the biggest pussy in uo

Sheivan01

Knight
Re: here lies the biggest pussy in uo

Point.n.Click-;1964839 said:
Hey there scrub,

Point.n.Click- here,

Excuse me for asking, but aren't you just a "no namer" in eQms? (The Q is for Queer)

What gives you the right to even voice an opinion? Didn't you notice it was a 1v1? Do you even know what that consist of? Talk about sucking, I think people have more screenies of you gettin dirted when you have 2x the numbers..........

amirite?

ysobad?

Hey there, Sheivan here,

Excuse me but if you didnt play a dexxer for the past 5 years maybe your opinion would matter.

Not doing this to defend EQMS, 99.8% of their members suck dicks at PVP but its not like you are any better, who cant run arround with a runic and double-click people?

FAREWELL FRIENDS.

Kaplar

Sorceror

Jesus of SDS;1964746 said:
both a bunch of no names..
how the hell can you come here and post that, with a forum name that was used for a clone squad?

that's like posting:

"You're all a bunch of no-namers"
- Generic Player

UncleSam

Knight

incubusfan1413;1965053 said:
i was just making fun of his pic. little kid with a big ass navy ship looking anchor.

same chains i have to use on all them fat girls that try to run from me

Sheivan01;1965007 said:
Hey there, Sheivan here,

Excuse me but if you didnt play a dexxer for the past 5 years maybe your opinion would matter.

Not doing this to defend EQMS, 99.8% of their members suck dicks at PVP but its not like you are any better, who cant run arround with a runic and double-click people?

FAREWELL FRIENDS.

i would have to agree that it doesnt take much skill to be a dexxer so you really cant bash anyone... it takes skill to be a good alchy mage so as much as everyone [e cry's about how a stun mage is so op and blah blah blah , the fact is that you dont have the skill to play a stun mage cuz your not quik enough, the only thing you can do and double clikc and hope to kill quik... it doesnt take any skill at all i put my 9 year old cousin on uo with my macer i showed him how to hide, run, my heal self hot key, and how to point and click and wathced him kill 4 people before he died... its sad really..

True a dexxer is an "easier template" than an alchy mage. But honestly, u put anyone up against an alchy guy tossing a fucking pot every 5seconds for 30 damage, then most are 1st gonna be on the run to town guards 2nd the alchy mage then doesnt even have to use any mana, just time a simple pot to land on last target, which is easy to. btw, a lot harder to stay alive on a dexxer by timing bandies and drinking cure pots right be4 they kick in. Cant say dexxing is fucking easy. Every template has its ups and downs. Don't be so quick to jump the bandwagon.

TheNuthigh

Knight

TOM12345;1964722 said:
sanchen says hes better than me when he house hides 1v1 and when we duel he kills me then walks away shit talking even knowing i iced him in the wednesday night show down so sanchen come on 1v1 for mills or accounts

sanchen;1964727 said:
FYI i house hide because you had 3 reds waiting one screen down with EB to kill me once you got me close to half health quit making up lies

08 newbie scum

vs

09 newbie scum

winner?

both still newbie scum.

Diamond's Inc.;1965374 said:
True a dexxer is an "easier template" than an alchy mage. But honestly, u put anyone up against an alchy guy tossing a fucking pot every 5seconds for 30 damage, then most are 1st gonna be on the run to town guards 2nd the alchy mage then doesnt even have to use any mana, just time a simple pot to land on last target, which is easy to. btw, a lot harder to stay alive on a dexxer by timing bandies and drinking cure pots right be4 they kick in. Cant say dexxing is fucking easy. Every template has its ups and downs. Don't be so quick to jump the bandwagon.

tbh some people just understand how to be a better dexxer. look at point and click, dingman, gimp, and the few others that are notorious for thier dexxers. im not saying they are awesome but they do it better than we all can because of some serious practice.

incubusfan1413;1965401 said:
tbh some people just understand how to be a better dexxer. look at point and click, dingman, gimp, and the few others that are notorious for thier dexxers. im not saying they are awesome but they do it better than we all can because of some serious practice.

also im not saying i dont get dropped by a dexxer, because it does happen i just think its a simpler mindset... thats all... no offense to anyone

sanchen

Knight

TOM12345;1964722 said:
sanchen says hes better than me when he house hides 1v1 and when we duel he kills me then walks away shit talking even knowing i iced him in the wednesday night show down so sanchen come on 1v1 for mills or accounts

LOL gotta love how he edited his post 2 days later to see that he killed a char with no stun and has no wrestling i would be proud of my self to. to bad you had to off screen to put up protection and u cant lie because i have it recorded you going off screen to put protection up because every time i hit you it wouldn't stop your casting so u cant lie and u are still bad because its still 2-1 also that char names says Lia not SANCHEN you couldn't beat me on sanchen

Sheivan01

Knight

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATSSSSSSSSSSSSS ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THREADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

TOM12345

Wanderer

sanchen;1965855 said:
LOL gotta love how he edited his post 2 days later to see that he killed a char with no stun and has no wrestling i would be proud of my self to. to bad you had to off screen to put up protection and u cant lie because i have it recorded you going off screen to put protection up because every time i hit you it wouldn't stop your casting so u cant lie and u are still bad because its still 2-1 also that char names says Lia not SANCHEN you couldn't beat me on sanchen

yo homo i would like to see that fucking recording because i offscreened when you wernt attacking me because i had to grab silk from my buddy how was off the screen i didnt cast protection ever and you a scribe with reflect o to bad i couldnt record you fucking house hiding the first 10 dumps and get on sanchen and duel me or stop crying