UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hey, war us.

Lorthic

Knight
Hey, war us.

War Council of Mages, the guild. We don't care if we win or lose. We just want to have fun.

Hell, we can't even win half the time when we're fighting in the wars we do now. I think there are 7 of us, and we're warring P F, pvp, and MDK. We sent DJs a war and yet Ejin was like, "hey mate wtf, I'm such a faggot and I'm better than everyone else that I won't accept."

Also, please don't use the excuse that you don't get silver or points--you get regs, armor, weapons, etc. That should be enough.

Thanks, and I look forward to non shit-talking fights,
-Lorthic

Ejin

Wanderer
mm lel ejin already accepted yer war mate idk wtf u are talking about ^^

Dont act like yer oh so 1337 =<

So please hop off my nuts because yer worship has been noted =<

Tiens-hybrid

Wanderer
I always kinda wondered what was up with the Death on the battlefield name.. is it a joke? Like.. we are leet so we make our name death on the battlefield cause we die all the time... oh and we might aswell use 35235i8309325-02 in it to make it look awesome...

*bangs head into keyboard* It always pissed me off to see that guildtag in game

Lament

Knight
Cause you were most likely on your way to death.
Im not sure who you are either.

refresh
my
memory

Booshnig

Sorceror
I will have to hijack this topic on behalf of the two Japfaces that were made in the manipulation of this thread.

Ejin

Wanderer
ya man i fuckin hate japfaces wtf arent they gay?

stfu and stop saying "japface." Althought it is pretty fucking clever of you though mate =<

krrios

Administrator
Furota said:
War Council of Mages, the guild. We don't care if we win or lose. We just want to have fun.

Hell, we can't even win half the time when we're fighting in the wars we do now. I think there are 7 of us, and we're warring P F, pvp, and MDK. We sent DJs a war and yet Ejin was like, "hey mate wtf, I'm such a faggot and I'm better than everyone else that I won't accept."

Also, please don't use the excuse that you don't get silver or points--you get regs, armor, weapons, etc. That should be enough.

Thanks, and I look forward to non shit-talking fights,
-Lorthic

hi mate

if you included in your statement i have also the same dilemma except in these groups we do not find the calling of guild WAR only apple blankets

please if you find enough rage you can declare angst against guild following

guardians of virtue

defined the following measures against success

strong
tactic
group
energy arrow

thank you :)

あなたが

あなたの声明で私を含めたら高い仲間にあなた がエネルギー

感謝するあなたが成功の強い作戦 のグループに対して美徳のギルドの続く保護者に対して定義した 次の手段を

宣言できる十分な激怒を見つければ私達がギ ルド戦争のりんご毛布だけの呼出しを喜ぶ見つけないこれらのグ ループでを除く同じ がまたある

が矢あなたに :)

Lament

Knight
gader'el
Why do you pretend to be like korean or whatever. Im pretty sure everyone knows that you are an admin.

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
Ejin said:
mm lel ejin already accepted yer war mate idk wtf u are talking about ^^

Dont act like yer oh so 1337 =<

So please hop off my nuts because yer worship has been noted =<

you have NEVER accepted our war you where never orange to any of us and yes...your so 1337 poison MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA MA LOOK MA I CAN DUEL!

映像の戦後60年 あなたと作る時代の記録
皆さんがお持ちの貴重な映像をお寄せください。
がんサポートキャンペーン
“変えよう日本のがん医療”をテーマに、患者さんと家族をサポートするサイトです。あなたのがん治療の体験談や、悩みをお送りください。
第2回nhkミニミニ映像大賞
25秒の映像作品を募集中です。今回のテーマは、「環境保護」。締め切りは1月20日です。あなたの力作をお待ちしています!
2005年衛星ハイビジョン番組モニター募集
衛星ハイビジョン番組を視聴し、番組についてのご意見を送ってくださる方を募集しています。
Abu未来への航海
アジアの仲間とともに地球環境について考えてみませんか。マレーシア・ボルネオでの学習の旅に参加し、関連番組に出演する中学生を募集します!