UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hey, war us.

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
Asmodeus said:
映像の戦後60年 あなたと作る時代の記録
皆さんがお持ちの貴重な映像をお寄せください。
がんサポートキャンペーン
“変えよう日本のがん医療”をテーマに、患者さんと家族をサポートするサイトです。あなたのがん治療の体験談や、悩みをお送りください。
第2回nhkミニミニ映像大賞
25秒の映像作品を募集中です。今回のテーマは、「環境保護」。締め切りは1月20日です。あなたの力作をお待ちしています!
2005年衛星ハイビジョン番組モニター募集
衛星ハイビジョン番組を視聴し、番組についてのご意見を送ってくださる方を募集しています。
Abu未来への航海
アジアの仲間とともに地球環境について考えてみませんか。マレーシア・ボルネオでの学習の旅に参加し、関連番組に出演する中学生を募集します!

I think the guy is better at 1337 speak than lament is with his DOTB guild name/titles

Ejin

Wanderer
mm yes i did accept your war, err aleast I thought I did...

Dont try and act like im "scared" of you guys or something lel. Your whole guild is a fuckin joke and tbh who the fuck are you kids?

I lvoe that "MA MA MA MA MA" shit. That was so fukin clever ;O IT would be even more clever if you were fuckin skilled enuff to not spam cure and you can get out of it npnp ^^

ofc I am going to MA when the timings now are basically based on disrupts. Why else would they add in recovery time so you can just fuckin exp psn eb psn eb psn eb? What fucking skill is that?

Yet again way to clown yerself =< Sasuke and Furota or whoever the fuck you are are horrible.

Lorthic

Knight
Ejin said:
mm yes i did accept your war, err aleast I thought I did...

Dont try and act like im "scared" of you guys or something lel. Your whole guild is a fuckin joke and tbh who the fuck are you kids?

I lvoe that "MA MA MA MA MA" shit. That was so fukin clever ;O IT would be even more clever if you were fuckin skilled enuff to not spam cure and you can get out of it npnp ^^

ofc I am going to MA when the timings now are basically based on disrupts. Why else would they add in recovery time so you can just fuckin exp psn eb psn eb psn eb? What fucking skill is that?

Yet again way to clown yerself =< Sasuke and Furota or whoever the fuck you are are horrible.

First off, the only time you've fought me was in a duel. And it was only one duel, at that.

Second, what kind of an "elite" guild is DJs in the first place? Yeah, you really are Death Jesters, because we beat the hell out of Dunross so bad today he resigned. Lmfao. Actually, it was only Sasuke fighting him 1v1 with a blue healer each and every time (I believe it was Siccx). Whenever anyone else arrived to help Sasuke kill the chugging, being-healed-by-a-blue newbie, Dunross would recall.

Yeah, great skill there, eh? How about you come out on the field, Ejin.