UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Holy Factions Are Fun?

Brookly

Sorceror
Re: Holy Factions Are Fun?

Flipper;1837253 said:
those are good facts but they seem to denote a higher drive to succeed rather than a higher intelligence

think about it... most people are smart enough to get through college. those who don't, don't because they drop out. why? because they slacked on their homework or didn't study for a test. rarely does intelligence play part.

in all honesty it's not a fair argument. for thousands of years men have played a dominant role in society. there's been much less of a chance for women to expose their intelligent side. you can't compare world leaders because there have hardly been any women leaders (and of the many whom there have been, a majority did pretty well, furthering the difficulty of analyzing the question). you can't compare writers because most women weren't allowed to write until recently, and yet many have made their share of top ten lists. it goes without question that more women would make that list if there had always been an equally large pool of writers from both genders.

i offer that it is balanced, and that to analyze the intellect of an individual you must determine both their logical and their emotional intelligence. women tend to have higher emotional intelligence than men, and vice versa with logical intelligence. is one better than the other? studies postulate: no. is it possible that a woman could be more logically intelligent than emotionally intelligent? and that a man could be more emotionally intelligent than a woman? of course. but will the average shift at any point towards an even balance? that's an argument for geneticists and historians.

in all honesty, i don't think any of it matters. but lots of people do, especially women, so i like poking fun at that

sources:
Edge
Emotional Intelligence

Well my reference had numbers. It was a percentage. All of which females had more than half, denoting male dominance and shifting the balance in the females favor. So from what you are saying, men lack common sense. That is all I gathered from that. Maybe not so much intellect. Women just happen to use their brains more often then men is probably what is going down. =\ I am not going to get into such a debate, especially with a male and also to avoid looking like a feminist.

Dr Zoidberg;1837273 said:
In other words, dont fuck with flipper cumbucket!

Why don't you go comatose on some of those anti-psychotics you take. You would be doing us both a favor.

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

Brookly;1837632 said:
Why don't you go comatose on some of those anti-psychotics you take. You would be doing us both a favor.

Resilience

Like your vagina after a hard night on the corner.

Only harder, because Im a man and youre a woman.

Skank.

Flipper

Knight

Brookly;1837632 said:
Well my reference had numbers.

k

Brookly said:
It was a percentage.

100% of men have a better chance of being more logically intelligent than women

i think i win that one

BROOKLES said:
All of which females had more than half, indicating male dominance and shifting the balance in the females favor.

let's play the synonym game and see if it still makes sense! haha just kidding i didn't understand what you said anyways

br00kli3 said:
So from what you are saying, men lack common sense. That is all I gathered from that.

yup

Brookolini said:
Maybe not so much intellect. Women just happen to use their brains more often then men is probably what is going down. =\

yes your statistics seem to indicate that

i could quote mark twain here ("there are three types of lies...") but i think i'll give you this one instead

BrooklyBrooklyBrookly said:
I am not going to get into such a debate, especially with a male and also to avoid looking like a feminist.

nobody's saying that they're too busy asking you where to stick the cucumber

i'm just messin' with you anyways

Brookly

Sorceror

Dr Zoidberg;1837709 said:
Resilience

Like your vagina after a hard night on the corner.

Only harder, because Im a man and youre a woman.

Skank.

You know what else is harder? A woman screwing you out of pity because a pity fuck is about as much as it is going to take to get you anywhere near a "resilient" vagina.

Flipper;1837804 said:
k

100% of men have a better chance of being more logically intelligent than women

i think i win that one

let's play the synonym game and see if it still makes sense! haha just kidding i didn't understand what you said anyways

yup

yes your statistics seem to indicate that

i could quote mark twain here ("there are three types of lies...") but i think i'll give you this one instead

nobody's saying that they're too busy asking you where to stick the cucumber

i'm just messin' with you anyways

Can I just say I thoroughly enjoyed the different variations of my name? Very creative. Yea, I didn't know where I was goin with that either. I didn't really read what you had said previously. :p

PS. Mark Twain is completely overrated when quoted. Reminds me of an angry high school English teacher or something.

Flipper

Knight

there are lies, damn lies, and statistics

=P

mark twain's my third favorite to quote. voltaire and vonnegut take the top spots

"The universe is a very big place. Perhaps the biggest."
-vonnegut

Tribal

Lord

Flipper;1837867 said:

=P

mark twain's my third favorite to quote. voltaire and vonnegut take the top spots

-vonnegut
looks like flippers giving chance something to worry about

Blous3s

Wanderer

Tribal;1837882 said:
looks like flippers giving chance something to worry about

you mean besides the herp?

sorry i had to do it, seeing as everyone else does. :\

Brookly

Sorceror

Flipper;1837867 said:

=P

-vonnegut

I personally like Ann Coulter...

"There are a lot of bad Republicans; there are no good Democrats."

And to get a little more philosophical, my personal favorite is La Rouchefoucauld...

"If we had no faults, we should not take so much pleasure in noting those of others."

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

Brookly;1837861 said:
You know what else is harder? A woman screwing you out of pity because a pity fuck is about as much as it is going to take to get you anywhere near a "resilient" vagina.

Stop hitting on me you whore, i aint giving you three fiddy.

I seen your pictures and i respectfully say no thx whore.

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

Flipper;1837867 said:

=P

-vonnegut

"The most uncomfortable thing is to be hung in silence"

I know it in danish so i butchered it, i know. I like voltaire also, but Karl Popper blows them away with his theory of falsification and his work on tolerance.

So many good quotes.

Descartes had good quotes also.

Mico

Sorceror

Brookly;1837900 said:
I personally like Ann Coulter...

"There are a lot of bad Republicans; there are no good Democrats."

And to get a little more philosophical, my personal favorite is La Rouchefoucauld...

"If we had no faults, we should not take so much pleasure in noting those of others."

You're a girl. You don't know politics. Stick with knowing how to do your nails. Unless you are A GUY! DUN DUN DUN!!!!

Brookly

Sorceror

Mico;1837914 said:
I am a complete idiot. I hardly know English therefore don't know anything about US politics. I will stick with only knowing how to make a complete moron out of myself unless I stop posting in these threads! DUN DUN DUN!!!!

You're welcome for the edit.

Megumi

Wanderer

"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction."

Since we're throwing quotes around.