UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How many dream team does it take..

Megumi

Wanderer
Re: How many dream team does it take..

joey2ultima;1445203 said:
Are you joking? If you don't now who I am then clearly you don't do much field pvp. Well up untill this last week I was all over the field and I have never turned down a fight.

I was never in NKM...never heard of it..

A year or so ago I ran a guild Called Murder Inc ( but this is when I was less experienced player) but still my guild was among the better guilds. We were feared , extremely well known and had a good monopoly over the idoc business for sometime. People you might know from that guild were kas, dream magician aka breakofdawn, killjoy and a shit load of other very good pvp players that still play, but we have all went our own directions. We were #1 on the murder board for close to 6 months. Anyways, learn your uo facts brosive.

If you think breakofdawn is a good pvper... then you are not a good pvper.

joey2ultima;1445278 said:
Naw jesse Im pretty sure we were #1 back long time ago..
We had a shit load of members and just between kas, killjoy and me we had like 4-5k counts....Eventually our numbers fell and we dropped off the boards..

Doesn't really matter either way to me.

But hey steve maybe your right but I doubt I was among the 5vs3...but like I said this was when the majority of the guild was still new to this shard, most of them still active are now more leet players...

And you have been here long them me steve. And when I joined this shard as a newbie you were a pro vet already aroudn here and would probably waste me, if my facts are correct.

But now things have changed and I'm positive I could hang 3vs3 with anyone you could fathom.

Didn't you die 1v1 to Nadia Silkworm the other day? ;\

joey2ultima

Sorceror

And I never said break was a good member but he was and is a decent active player. Which made him a good guild member to have in general. He is a douche but he's an alright kid overall.

Anyways dude I had a guild named murder inc....
we did idocs...
I was there leader..well me and killjoy, kill is pro
And we got stinking rich owning that guild..

Come to Justice shrine..
We own that bitch...

Watch out though you might crash to our rare house...

Ghostface

Lament

Knight
How many dream team does it take..

dreamteam's w/o a doubt the worst faction guild uog has ever seen

their tactics even numbers and pussy way of pretending to 1v1 fight puts them at the least respected level of any guild i've seen

the funny thing is half of the time they pretend to 1v1 the decoy dies b4 the ganksquad gets there
happy to say i've done this to every one of their members

Lynyrd

Knight

joey2ultima;1445502 said:
And I never said break was a good member but he was and is a decent active player. Which made him a good guild member to have in general. He is a douche but he's an alright kid overall.

Anyways dude I had a guild named murder inc....
we did idocs...
I was there leader..well me and killjoy, kill is pro
And we got stinking rich owning that guild..

Come to Justice shrine..
We own that bitch...

Watch out though you might crash to our rare house...

Ghostface

Honestly, stop acting like you have some kind of UO legacy.

Mixtape

Wanderer

lament honestly shut the fuck up... im 100% sure youve never put me in the dirt one v one

Lament

Knight
honestly your the only one i've never seen on the field solo.

is this you?

honestly that's the bravest guy in your guild and the first to ever solo

Stides40oz

Knight

Lament;1445709 said:
honestly your the only one i've never seen on the field solo.

is this you?

honestly that's the bravest guy in your guild and the first to ever solo

LOOK MAH I CAN POST SCREENIES TOO!

lawlbawl

Wanderer

Mystical-hybrid;1441679 said:
i noticed yall offscreen in groups.... whats funny is that earlier me and pancho were 2v4ing yall and still yall offscreen.. even though we died i haven't laughed that hard in a while...

Why do people bitch about off screening? The only way to suck is if you loose a fight imo.. I chug pots, because its part of the game.. if I am getting dropped on and I have no Mana.. I will off screen, or run behind a house.. If I know I am going to die, I run off.. Because I dont want to fucking die? Give it a rest guys..

Stides40oz

Knight

Lament;1445758 said:
nice you used 10 mana to kill me

doesnt take much mana when ur opponent is running the whole time and ur an aimbot with purple pots

joey2ultima

Sorceror

Lament it looks like you killed stides afk in his house.

Looks like Stides CLEARLY gave you a combo and wasted you...

haha

joey2ultima

Sorceror

I'd also like to ask where Lament has been for the last 6 months?
The majority of the time Dream Team rolls around till there isn't anyone left to kill.
Then we log on our reds and kill all the blues...

Lament I hardly even recognize your name from factions...iv seen you aroudn but your scarce when there is real wars to be fought.

Let's face it the reason everyone is talking shit about Dream Team is because your madd they put you in the dirt...

Wipe yourself off and fight some amateurs until you can stand up agenst them without raging, hitting the forums and trying to sync drop diss's as an offensive.

Trying to insult Dream Team isn't going to make them disappear bro...maybe you should try attacking them.

coldblood

Knight

joey2ultima;1445800 said:
I'd also like to ask where Lament has been for the last 6 months?
The majority of the time Dream Team rolls around till there isn't anyone left to kill.
Then we log on our reds and kill all the blues...

Lament I hardly even recognize your name from factions...iv seen you aroudn but your scarce when there is real wars to be fought.

Let's face it the reason everyone is talking shit about Dream Team is because your madd they put you in the dirt...

Wipe yourself off and fight some amateurs until you can stand up agenst them without raging, hitting the forums and trying to sync drop diss's as an offensive.

Trying to insult Dream Team isn't going to make them disappear bro...maybe you should try attacking them.

even though lament and aren't best friends, i see him nearly daily.
he is well-known in the faction scene for a very long time.
but YOU are the no-namer. i dont even know who you are. but you come to forums talking shit like you were good at uo...

Stides40oz

Knight

coldblood;1445814 said:
even though lament and aren't best friends, i see him nearly daily.
he is well-known in the faction scene for a very long time.
but YOU are the no-namer. i dont even know who you are. but you come to forums talking shit like you were good at uo...

but joey has a higher post count then lament ;p