UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How many dream team does it take..

Steve Zissou

Sorceror
Re: How many dream team does it take..

Mico;1432630 said:
l2not wear ear rings at the age of 20. You still dating lil girls in middle school or highschool? 20+ chics do not find that attractive.

lolol, your speaking as a girl? i got myself a set if earings and i get more ass than a toilet seat brosef. but his avatar IS gay.

Stides40oz

Knight

Steve Zissou;1432657 said:
lolol, your speaking as a girl? i got myself a set if earings and i get more ass than a toilet seat brosef. but his avatar IS gay.

that avatar is gayer than 2 guys fucking

WaRgAzM;1432556 said:
Dont forget to mention their 20% success rate. It isnt hard getting away from them.

hahah ur in wkd, when do we ever chase/fight u?
plague_spores-hybrid;1432563 said:
I like how apparently jessejane was telling peeps that I suck. When the whole reason I left their guild was because of the crazy amounts of unskilled players who cant even hold their own 1v1, including jessejane. The guild is just a bunch of kids bulging in their pants because they killed someone with lots of mages. Or cause they killed a hybrid 1v1 in a 5x mage duel.

Stop making threads about these kids, they are boring.

who were u in the guild? i dont think i really say anything about anyone sucking.......

Mico;1432642 said:
I usually show his picture to the muslims before they start fasting.

idk if muslims fast, but if so....this is the first funny thing uve ever posted.

coldblood

Knight

Un4;1432047 said:
How many dream team does it take to kill one bang bro?

looked like 7-10

how many bang bros does it take to kill one ju sak?
around 3-4 :(

Mico

Sorceror

How many enrage with gage does it take to kill one mico?

The world may never know.

Visolara

Sorceror

Mico You Done Yet Man? Seriously... You Play The Game, So You Can Talk Shit In The Forums... Thats Like Me Blastin Your Mom, And Then Smackin Her Pimp... Vote Timbaland- :gay:

Un4

Knight

Visolara;1433020 said:
Mico You Done Yet Man? Seriously... You Play The Game, So You Can Talk Shit In The Forums... Thats Like Me Blastin Your Mom, And Then Smackin Her Pimp... Vote Timbaland- :gay:

25 Lighters + Timbaland <3 <3 <3

kakakaka

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Mico;1432714 said:
How many enrage with gage does it take to kill one mico?

The world may never know.

Looks like 4 to me.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Im pretty confident it could be done with less, however there was a shit ton of DT around the corner.

Megumi

Wanderer

"Bro" is a fucking terrible guild comprised of banksitters and people who couldn't get in Ck6.

Un4

Knight

DementedJester;1433288 said:
"Bro" is a fucking terrible guild comprised of banksitters and people who couldn't get in Ck6.

is it?

WaRgAzM

Knight

Mico;1432583 said:
Yes, that's why your guild leader 7x mare is held hostage in my prison. I Thought you said, you can find it? Why don't you bring a swad to my prison demanding it back. See if you can make it out alive ya lil bich!

Try joining faction WKD-er. See if you can get away. Why post in the faction forum when thou guild has nothing to do with it? Weird.

Have you looked in your house "nig bich" make sure the oppsoer doesnt have a rune to your house. And try locking the door ahahahhaa. i got it back in 10 minutes. :) You dumbass.

Lynyrd

Knight

Visolara;1433020 said:

You must be from the ghetto.