UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How much are people willing to pay?!!!!

Whatever98

Squire
Ill give anyone a 100 mill if they prove me wrong, go. Now go use your brain cells. I did get facts.

totters off to post in buying thread

Whatever98

Squire
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/557129/

If you are as sure as you are that these are the only pair, then there is no set price, just your price. And you seem to have a set price in mind as you stated 15m for "crappy green". Monopoly is a bitch or your best friend. Instead of making a douchey thread and flaming other people, start an auction with a minimum of 15m bid and see if anyone is willing to pay that much. It's not rocket science. Just saying bro.

Also it might help you sell if you have a credible source for your claims that they are the only pair on the server other than

That's a bold statement especially since like 4 other people replied saying they have the same pair.

Good luck with your sale though.

but really this, 100x

HOWEVER - to be fair, he is looking at it that way already, WHAT HE IS ASKING, is how much would people pay PERSONALLY, and has posted in general discussion for this reason.
I have given my answer of 1kk - because i dont really want em.
the majority of people will be the same tbh slugs

Whatever98

Squire
i'll do you a favour tho mate and give you a totally honest answer - i would probably go up to 3, 5 would be totally tops.

the orange sandles are a good example because they're just as rare (6kk), the black ones i paid 10 for, but true black is true black, it has historical value on top, so you cant top that.
i would not sell the black sandles tho, and if i did i would value them at 10-15

i would only go up to 5, not the 6 i think they're worth, because i dont pay premium prices for items im not going to use on my main

also if you're referring to the kermit ones when you said crappy green - i have no idea why they are valued so high, but i guess it was an event or something. always wondered tbh, but not enough to actually care

Stuff-Stuff

Knight
View attachment 87932

If you did, you wouldn't doubt me when I say that I have something. See the picture.

PS.. I just now read your last comment.. I haven't played this game in 2 years, and I really just don't play enough to care if they're good or not. You keep calling these people fat nerds, but you're coming off here as the king of the fat nerds.

There was a time when out of spite I would have dug through chests, and crates for days to find those sandals. I'm positive that I also own that specific blue hue sandal. What it comes down to is that my time's better spent elsewhere instead of sorting through pixels. That goes back to the I just don't care that much comment I made earlier.

You seem to care enough for the both of us. All that I can say is 'Nerd On', fat nerd, 'Nerd on'.

Slugworth

Squire
PS.. I just now read your last comment.. I haven't played this game in 2 years, and I really just don't play enough to care if they're good or not. You keep calling these people fat nerds, but you're coming off here as the king of the fat nerds.

There was a time when out of spite I would have dug through chests, and crates for days to find those sandals. I'm positive that I also own that specific blue hue sandal. What it comes down to is that my time's better spent elsewhere instead of sorting through pixels. That goes back to the I just don't care that much comment I made earlier.

You seem to care enough for the both of us. All that I can say is 'Nerd On', fat nerd, 'Nerd on'.
So now youre assuming i'm a fat nerd? One - i play maybe 1-2 hours a week if that. Two - You probably weigh ten times more than me.